Did you see my review of Lice Shield?
One Canadian Winner will receive one shampoo, one conditioner and one hair spray. You have the choice of Normal Hair or Dry/Coloured Shampoo and Conditioner.
Giveaway open to Canadian Residents Only till September 1, 2011.
If you've never used rafflecopter before to enter giveaways, check out this rafflecopter guide. Winners will be contacted by email and will have 3 days to claim their prize. If you have any problems using the form, let me know in the comments and I'll see what I can do. If you come back to do the daily entries again and it won't let you without doing the mandatory entry, redo the mandatory entry and put DO NOT COUNT in the extra info section.
Friday, August 19, 2011
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
My kids have never had lice *knock on wood*. It's one of my biggest fears. It just seems like such a huge process to deal with.
ReplyDeleteI have been lucky and never had lice but my son got them when he was 2 and I took him and had his head shaved (easy fix for a boy!)
ReplyDeleteKim ut_oh_its_kim@hotmail.com
I got my oldest daughter all the way to grade 6 without lice but then last year their class had outbreaks of it all year and i think they were passing it back and forth b/c she had is several times. So hard to get rid of so I'd love to try something preventative.....
ReplyDeleteMy kids have never had lice, but it is one thing that I am paranoid about!
ReplyDeleteNot yet but it's gone around her class several times.
ReplyDeleteIt went around her class last year and took weeks to get rid of!
ReplyDeletelaurie1993@verizon.net
My daughter hasn't had lice but I am paranoid about it!
ReplyDeletegemmamousley(at)hotmail(dot)co(dot)uk
My daughter had lice when she was 5. A little boy that put on a hat he had found, gave it to her. I was diligent in the treatment...sat for 4 hours, picking through her hair...treated everything, properly. She got re-infested when the family of the little boy didn't treat properly. That was the only time she had it but it sure makes you feel "dirty".
ReplyDeleteNo, and I hope that they never do! Yuck what a pain that would be!
ReplyDeleteYES! Lice is constantly in my kids school!
ReplyDeletetheremustbmore@aol.com
yes one time it was going around in school and my daughter got it..it was awful!
ReplyDeletelaurie1993@verizon.net
Yes, mine has had it. dmatthews38751@yahoo.com
ReplyDeleteNot yet (serious wood knocking!!) but it goes around our elementary school at least twice each year.
ReplyDeleteSo scary! I'd love to be prepared so we can nip it in the butt as soon as it arrives.
thesuburbanjungle @ gmail.com
Yes...and it was a killer to get rid of...GRRRRR...heavensent1@yahoo dotcom
ReplyDelete