Google+ Friday's Feast | Callista's Ramblings

Friday, June 15, 2007

Friday's Feast

Participate Here: http://www.fridaysfeast.com/

Appetizer
Fill in the blank: The best thing about where I live is _________________…
The multiculturalism. I love seeing people of other cultures and learning how they live.

Soup
Create a new name for a deodorant (like “Flower Fresh” or “Shower Scent”).
Chocolate. Yep I want a chocolate scented deodorant!

Salad
What was the last piece of software you installed onto your computer?
Hmm. Rollercoaster Tycoon 2 I think.

Main Course
If you were to receive a superlative award today beginning with the words ”Most likely to…”, what would the rest of the phrase say?
... be in lots of pain! I'm lactose intollerant and had icecream and milk today!

Dessert
What two colors do you like to wear together?
I like black and yellow or black and pink.

3 comments:

  1. I'm not sure i could walk around with chocolate under my arm pits, i think i would be hungry every time i sweated! Great feast!

    ReplyDelete
  2. That's a major downfall of where I live, no culture at all. Nice feast!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Anonymous9:54 PM

    Oh I love this.... totally going to do this. You're lactose intolerant!? I think one of my boys may be... how did you get diagnosed?
    - Audrey
    Pinks & Blues Girls

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...