Google+ Monday Linkage | Callista's Ramblings

Monday, August 13, 2007

Monday Linkage

This week I want to direct you to a few specific posts but of course I recommend you visit the rest of the blog too!

Kisses of Sunshine has a post for bloggers who use blogger.com - blog gone

A Gentleman's Domain has a hilarious Thursday Thirteen I wanted to share

Candid Karina did her Thursday Thirteen about 13 Things she loves and hates about the blogosphere

Our website of the week is:

Free Tattoo Gallery from TattooType

1 comment:

  1. Thanks for linking me! :D By the way, I enlarged and bolded the font on my new look to try and make it easier to read...let me know if it works for you.

    (I knew once I started messing with my new look I'd wind up becoming one of my own pet peeves).

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...