Google+ Thursday Thirteen #7 - Stresses | Callista's Ramblings

Thursday, August 09, 2007

Thursday Thirteen #7 - Stresses




The top 13 Stresses in my Life Right Now

1. Financial Woes. I hate not having money for things.
2. Father-in-law's health
3. Lack of proper sleep (which just makes the stresses worse, but I can't seem to sleep properly.)
4. My own health issues - physical
5. My own health issues - emotional
6. Streak of bad luck we seem to always have
7. Dogs misbehaving, peeing all over
8. Lack of a life, I don't go out, don't see friends.
9. Family Arguments
10. The upcoming Guiding Year
11. End of summer, I hate darkness and cold weather
12. lack of working DVD player
13. A/C is too big for windows

8 comments:

  1. I'm with you on the financial woes and sleep issues! I hope your stresses get better soon. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. #3 (sleep) is a tough one. You're worried, so you can't sleep. Then you're tired, which leaves you less able to handle the stress. So you're worried and you can't sleep ... Can you tell I've been there? It will pass, though, I promise. It always does!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Sorry I can't help with any of those, good luck!

    Happy TT13 - mines up at http://anyapples.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hope writing the down worked..I hope you get rid of the stress soon!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Anonymous5:54 PM

    When it rains it pours! I sympathize with you, seems like I just get one thing under control and then bam... Happy TT!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Good luck in battling the stress in your life.

    ReplyDelete
  7. ((((hug)))))

    There, I think you really needed one!

    I'll pray that you're "Stresses" will work out.

    Try to perk up!

    ReplyDelete
  8. believe it or not, when our children were the ages yours are now & my husband was in grad school, my list looked so much like yours. now, in spite of so many of those worries, i look back on the beauty of that time that was fleeting...love & laughter are free & that was all we had in those days, but it was enough - & most of my worries never came to fruition.

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...