Google+ Thursday Thirteen #8 - Contests | Callista's Ramblings

Thursday, August 16, 2007

Thursday Thirteen #8 - Contests




Thirteen Contests Going On Now (not previously mentioned on this blog)

1. Win a signed copy of the book The No-Cry Discipline Solution by Elizabeth Pantley here.
2. Win a cool pair of shoes for your child from Skimasco here.
3. Win a Name Your Tune personalized kid's CD here.
4. Win a Toro Transportation System (stroller) here.
5. Win a Cuisinart Pure Indulgence Ice Cream Maker here.
6. Win a Canon Powershot SD750 digital camera here.
7. Win a Blanket/Bag from Chic Tots here.
8. Win an Easy PC System plus one program for your kids here.
9. Win a stationary set here.
10. Win a cute zippered pouch here.
11. Win a $100 gift certificate to Blessed Nest store here.
12. Win a $25 Mastercard Gift Card here.
13. Win Tattoos for Kids here. HURRY this one ends tonight!

9 comments:

  1. Sadly most of these are US only, I am big contest enterer and winner though lol.
    Happy TT day to you.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Anonymous4:50 PM

    Pretty cool idea for a list---thanks!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Haven't you heard, there's no such thing as a free lunch? That being said, great list!

    Happy TT13!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Anonymous4:59 PM

    Hi there! Cool idea for a list. I usually don't enter contests, hmm, maybe that's because I usually don't win anything? I'm really unlucky in that respect! I did a TT list too! Mine is here: http://lifes-adventures.net Cheers!!
    Noelle

    ReplyDelete
  5. Thanks for linking to our contests! You have a bunch of fun ones here!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Now this is the coolest TT I've seen.

    Thanks for sharing!

    Happy TT!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Anonymous12:46 AM

    Thank you for posting the contest!!
    ;)

    ReplyDelete
  8. Coolio! I'll definitely check these out .. :)

    ReplyDelete
  9. I checked them out, most are USA-only. I'll try the others!
    Thanks for visiting my BED TT.

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...