Google+ Friday Five | Callista's Ramblings

Friday, September 14, 2007

Friday Five

Wanna play?

1. What was the most sick that you've ever been?
I had a twisted bowel a few times as a kid. That means I had non-stop vomiting and diarrhea for 24 hours or so with a fever. It was beyond horrible.

2. What disease are you afraid of getting?
Cancer. Or anything else that's not curable.

3. Are you a big baby when it comes to taking medicine/shots for your illnesses?
Medicine no, shots YES! I'm a big baby.

4. Is going to the doctor really THAT bad?
No it's not THAT bad. It's just annoying sometimes when there is "never anything wrong with you."

5. Would you have the flu twice a month if you were paid $1,000 for having it?
No way! I'd only agree if the flu were for sure only lasting 24 hours each time and I was paid a million.

2 comments:

  1. Anonymous3:08 AM

    The flu twice a month for a meesly 1000 bucks? Are they NUTS???? LOL

    ReplyDelete
  2. Gosh, your #1 sounds awful.

    I'm afraid of cancer, too!

    This was a "Sick" meme... :)

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...