Google+ Remembering 9-11 - 6 years later | Callista's Ramblings

Tuesday, September 11, 2007

Remembering 9-11 - 6 years later


This post is dedicated to all the lives lost on September 11, 2001


I was in highschool the day it happened. I remember students mumbling about airplanes and crashing in the halls. Then I went home for lunch and my mom was crying in front of the TV. She explained what was happening and I watched the TV with her until I had to go back to school. I remember watching the TV almost all the time for the next week until I just couldn't watch it anymore.


I'd like to direct you to some other 9-11 posts made around the blogosphere. If you have a post, let me know in the comments and I'll add a link.


9/11 Remembered at Blogpourri
Remembering at CityMama
D.O.B. 9/11 at Mom-101
Never Forget 9-11-01 at Candid Karina
Remembering Gerard P. Schrang at SheWhoBlogs
We Will NEVER Forget at Eyes Averted
9/11 at BlogJem
2996 at Piacere

In Rememberance at O So Mo Love
9-11 Tribute by Lee Greenwood at O So Mo Love
Tuesday Twosome 9/11/01 at O So Mo Love
Gone But Not Forgotten - Tina's Tuesdays at O So Mo Love


You can find more posts here.

3 comments:

  1. thank you for doing a collection of remembrances

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you for your post on 9/11. I'm certain the victim's families appreciate our concern for them. Even if we've never met.

    Also thank you for the links to me.

    I'm so thankful for my new blogging buddies (present party INCLUDED). They help make my life great!

    Bless you!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thank you for linking me. This was a wonderful idea as a way to do a tribute, by gathering together all the tributes you came across!

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...