Google+ Why I Haven't Been Around | Callista's Ramblings

Wednesday, October 17, 2007

Why I Haven't Been Around

RIP Gordon B
Papa to my children

May 23, 1936 - October 12, 2007

My Father-in-Law passed away friday at 3:15pm in the hospital. He had been sick for a long time but everytime the doctor's called saying he was't doing well, he came back from the brink.

We love him and miss him dearly.

7 comments:

  1. So sorry for your loss. I hope your family is holding up.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm so sorry to hear about your loss. My condolences to you and all your family.

    ReplyDelete
  3. My thoughts and prayers are with you and your family.

    Take good care.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Anonymous4:49 PM

    I am profoundly sorry for your loss.
    You and yours are in my prayers.
    Much love,
    Frances

    ReplyDelete
  5. Anonymous2:06 PM

    I'm new to your blog...but very sorry for your loss.

    ReplyDelete
  6. callista i am so sorry to hear about your father-in-law. may you & your family find peace in this time...love & blessings to you

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...