Google+ 2009 Improvement Project: Week One Goal Setting | Callista's Ramblings

Tuesday, January 06, 2009

2009 Improvement Project: Week One Goal Setting



So for our first week of the 2009 Blog Improvement Project we are to reflect on the past year with our blog and make goals.

I've had this blog for a few years but have been struggling with what to do with it. I started out writing posts on things I read or heard about, my opinions on things as well as fun quizzes and memes but I quickly ran out of things to say. So for a while it lay dormant.

Now I'm trying to take on a different path, making this still a blog of opinions and news I want to share but also doing product/service reviews and bringing you product and service news.

My goals for 2009 for this blog:
  • Visit and comment on other blogs similar to mine.
  • Come up with a blog design I like and stick with it.
  • Try to post more regularily, 2-3 times a week at least.

5 comments:

  1. Good luck meeting your goals. I'm participating in this too and hope to have my post up this afternoon.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I have some similar goals -- in fact we all do! I'm excited about this project and it'll be interesting to see how we all do.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi!
    I like your goals. They sound reachable! Thanks for the info on putting my current reads in library thing, Shelfi or good reads. That's a good one. Didn't even think of that. Thanks for stopping by my place.

    Sherrie

    ReplyDelete
  4. Nice to hear others have had similar problems to mine on their blog. New to the BIP, but enjoyed seeing your goals. Good luck.

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...