Google+ Premios Dardo Award | Callista's Ramblings

Thursday, March 26, 2009

Premios Dardo Award



Wow! I received the Premios Dardos award from Mo at Unmainstream Mom Reads.

This award acknowledges the values that every blogger shows in his or her effort to transmit cultural, ethical, literary, and personal values every day.

The rules to follow are:

1) Accept the award, post it on your blog together with the name of the person who has granted the award and his or her blog link.

2) Pass the award to 15 other blogs that are worthy of this acknowledgment. Remember to contact the bloggers to let them know they have been chosen for this award.

I was given this award on my other blog but I am truly honored to get it on this one.

And I award it to:

Toddler Tactics
Crunchy Domestic Goddess
Mothergoosemouse
A Spot of T
Avert Your Eyes
Candid Karina
Island Life
Sandier Pastures
Welcome to the Motherhood
All Because Two People Fell in Love
Hormone-Colored Days
A Busy Mommy on the Go
Slightly Off-Center
The Soothie Ranch
My Organized Chaos

6 comments:

  1. Thanks for the tag. I'll get to it next week!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Anonymous11:41 PM

    Thanks for the award! I didn't expect it. *blushing*

    ReplyDelete
  3. Congratulations on your award!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thanks so much for the award! I'll get it posted soon! Thanks again!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Awww, what a great ending to my week! Thanks for the Award, I will be posting it ASAP :)

    Have a great weekend!

    ReplyDelete
  6. I'm way behind in making my way over here but thank you very much for the award.

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...