Google+ GIVEAWAY: Pillsbury DoughBoy Doll - Don't forget to vote! | Callista's Ramblings

Monday, November 30, 2009

GIVEAWAY: Pillsbury DoughBoy Doll - Don't forget to vote!


I posted about the Pillsbury Baking Challenge in October. It's voting time, have you voted yet? You have until Dec. 31 to cast your vote.

To check out the recipes and vote, go to the Pillsbury Baking Challenge Website.

In honour of the challenge, I have the Pillsbury Doughboy doll pictured at left to giveaway to one lucky reader. (Just the doll, not the bag)

You do not need to have submitted a recipe to enter but I do ask that you please go and vote for at least one recipe. It's totally up to you which one you vote for and of course I'll be going on your word that you did vote but please, be honest.

RULES
This contest is open to residents of Canada or the U.S.A. (sorry international readers) and is open to entries until Dec. 19/09.

To enter, go to www.bakingchallenge.ca and find one recipe that looks good and vote for it. Then come back here and leave a comment with your email address (e.g. myname AT myprovider DOT com)

Want extra entries? (NOTE: you MUST vote for someone first or these other entries don't count)

1. Follow this blog with Google Friend Connect and leave another comment stating such. (if you already follow, just leave a comment)
2. Follow me on twitter (@callista83) and leave another comment with your twitter id. (Again, current followers, leave a comment too)
3. Whether you follow me on twitter or not, post the following message to your account and leave a comment with a LINK to that tweet. (only the first time will count):
"Enter to win Pillsbury Doughboy doll @callista83. Open US/Canada till Dec. 19/09 http://bit.ly/7KxOyc"

GIVEAWAY CLOSED

31 comments:

  1. MMMM, Peanut Butter Brownie Bites.
    Tschmidt82@gmail.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. The Peanut Butter Brownie bites look awesome! I'm going to have to try them...they wouldn't let me vote though, said the contest was closed! My brother had a dough boy doll when he was little, it would be fun to give him one for Christmas!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I'm a follower of your blog :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. I voted on my favorite Pillsbury recipe: sundried tomatoes and chorizo turnovers.
    jaakor51ATgmailDOTcom

    ReplyDelete
  5. I voted
    all of them look so yummy!

    ReplyDelete
  6. follow you on twitter

    bsupersmiley@earthlink.net

    ReplyDelete
  7. I follow your blog

    ReplyDelete
  8. Anonymous10:34 PM

    I voted!! Please enter me..a nurse I work with collects this little guy and she'd just love this!! Thank you!

    ReplyDelete
  9. I voted for slow cooker chicken and dumplings- looks great!

    dftrew(at)gmail(dot)com

    ReplyDelete
  10. I became a follwer

    dftrew(at)gmail(dot)com

    ReplyDelete
  11. I became a twitter follower as edmontonjb

    dftrew(at)gmail(dot)com

    ReplyDelete
  12. Tweeted here:
    http://twitter.com/edmontonjb/status/6358360528

    dftrew(at)gmail(dot)com

    ReplyDelete
  13. Chocolate Peanut Butter Truffles! mmmmm...

    ajsomoza AT gmail DOT com

    ReplyDelete
  14. I think I gained weight just by looking over there. This little doughboy would keep me company in the kitchen, and go along with my other Doughboy decor.

    ReplyDelete
  15. I love the stuffed mushroom bread.

    ReplyDelete
  16. I voted for the chocolate peanut butter truffles. Yummy!
    ashy.baby@gmail.com

    ReplyDelete
  17. Following on google friend!
    ashy.baby@gmail.com

    ReplyDelete
  18. Anonymous10:58 PM

    I voted for the chocolate peanut butter truffles. Thanks for the great giveaway my fingers are crossed I love the pilsbury dough boy.Marian

    mtzeenla@yahoo.com

    ReplyDelete
  19. candied apple cinammon bread! yum-o!

    DolphinV27@aol.com

    ReplyDelete
  20. i follow this blog! DolphinV27@aol.com

    ReplyDelete
  21. follow you on twitter! @DolphinV27

    DolphinV27@aol.com

    ReplyDelete
  22. tweeted!

    http://twitter.com/DolphinV27/status/6654114187

    DolphinV27@aol.com

    ReplyDelete
  23. Anonymous10:35 AM

    gotta go with the Peanut Butter Brownie Bites.

    jana-parks@nc.rr.com

    ReplyDelete
  24. i voted for the Candied Apple Cinnamon Bread <3

    ReplyDelete
  25. I voted for the Hazelnut and Orange Chocolate Chip Bar. It looks so good

    pinkrose6785@hotmail.com

    ReplyDelete
  26. I follow on Twitter. My username is Kisnowon

    pinkrose6785@hotmail.com

    ReplyDelete
  27. Tweet http://twitter.com/Kisnowon/status/6831164499

    pinkrose6785@hotmail.com

    ReplyDelete
  28. Anonymous1:57 PM

    I voted for Toffee Wow Bars! Yum!

    writeme@heidimail.com

    ReplyDelete
  29. I voted for the Chocolate Crescents though they all looked scrumptious. :0

    aunteegem@yahoo.com

    ReplyDelete
  30. follow blog as jelaws5

    aunteegem@yahoo.com

    ReplyDelete
  31. Chocolate Peanut Butter Truffles

    ReplyDelete
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...