"Meal planning just got a million percent easier. And cheaper."

Relish! is a new meal-planning service for busy parents. This mom-run website helps you plan meals, prepare grocery lists every week.
You pick from a bunch of recipes and then a grocery list is automatically created. Print the lists and go to the store for five days worth of home cooked meals. All meals take no longer than 30 minutes to prepare.
You can choose from freezer meals, vegetarian menus, super-quick and slow cooker recipes. There are also special kid-approve recipes that don't include hot dogs or chicken nuggets.
Subscriptions are $7 a month and you end up with five complete dinners for a family of four running you less than $95.
Other features include an iphone app and special meals for parties or holidays. The recipes are set at 4 people but can be scaled for 2, 4, 6 or 8. You can see what the menu planning looks like or the grocery list.
ADDED Feb. 22: I forgot to mention that I tried it for a month and it seems really easy to use. I'm just not a person to follow recipes each meal I make. Even when I try something new I alter the recipe, sometimes a lot. It's not for me but someone who loves planning meals and wants to try new recipes would love this.
If you sign up and get a subscription on your own, please consider putting my name as a referrer: Kathleen Garber
GIVEAWAY (please read carefully) - GIVEAWAY CLOSED
Relish! has offered a free 1-year subscription ($58.80) to one lucky reader. If you like to try new recipes and plan your meals or would like to, you might want to take advantage of this offer.
To enter please enter your information into the google form. Your information will only be saved until a winner is picked. Email addresses and names will not be kept or used otherwise. You MUST complete the form once for EACH entry. So if you do all five entries, you have submitted the form five times.
MANDATORY ENTRY: Answer the questions:
1. Do you plan your meals or would you like to start? Why or why not?
BONUS ENTRIES (optional)
2. Become a follower of this blog using google friend connect (see sidebar) and tell me in the form. +1
3. Follow me on twitter. @callista83 and tell me your twitter ID in the form +1
4. Tweet the following and leave PERMALINK (direct link) in the form +1
Relish! Giveaway @callista83 Year's Subscription - Meal Planning and Automatic Grocery Lists http://bit.ly/bjBGYU
5.Visit the Relish! FAQ and tell me one thing you learned about the program +1 (in the google form, NOT the comments)
That's a possible total of 5 entries. Giveaway open Worldwide until March 1, 2010
GIVEAWAY CLOSED







































Hi Callista
ReplyDeleteI think I was able to fix the problem on my blog. Would you mind trying to follow me again?
BTW I started following you.
Blessings
Maybe I'm missing something, but I don't see the Google Form.
ReplyDeleteI absolutely plan my meals. If I slack off and don't meal plan, then I pretty much don't cook and we eat too much take-out. I generally plan 2 weeks worth of meals at a time. This magazine sounds wonderful!
ReplyDeletewaterchic83@yahoo.com
I have just recently started planning out my meals and I'm loving it! It helps to keep me so organized, and I am spending a lot less at the grocery store! I would love to learn more and win this subscription!
ReplyDeleteThanks!
Sorry guys I forgot to embed the form. It's there now. Please fill it out to be entered.
ReplyDeleteShannon.. I emailed you about it.
Celestia... sorry, please enter now.
Emily... I tried to email you but your profile is blocked. Please fill out the google form to be entered.
Hi!
ReplyDeleteJust wanted to let you know that I listed this giveaway on my site. (before it was over) :)
Here's the direct link:
http://internationalgiveaways.blogspot.com/2010/02/one-year-subscription-to-relish.html
If you happen to have any other internationally open giveaways, I'd love to hear about them!
Thanks,
Ronit
internationalgiveaways[at]gmail[dot]com
http://internationalgiveaways.blogspot.com