Google+ iPhones and iPads Oh My! | Callista's Ramblings

Tuesday, April 27, 2010

iPhones and iPads Oh My!

I’m participating in a contest at Best Kids Apps, a blog about iPhone apps for kids, for a chance to win an iPad.

First I'd like to state I don't own an iPhone. I would love to own a smart phone but it's just out of my price range. An iPad is even more out of my price range. I like how the iPad can function as an e-reader but isn't solely and e-reader. I don't read much e-books although I've never tried an e-reader. However I'm sure I could find many uses for the many apps out there, especially being a mom. I love the ones (for iPhone or iPad) that are books or games for your kids. That would be great for the waiting room.

If I won (or was gifted) an iPad for Mother's Day I think I'd faint.

The website mentioned above reviews apps for kids so you figure out which ones you may want for your kids. The apps are categorized based on age and type of game. I think the iReward Chart looks cool!

Do you have an iPhone or iPad? What do you think?

2 comments:

  1. I have an iPhone and I just love it! I'd be lost without it.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I don't have either one but I do have a iPod Touch . I love my iPod Touch because it does the same things as an iphone (except for getting and making calls) but that is just fine with me.

    I would love to get my hands on a iPad

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...