Google+ Celebrate Canada Blog Party (July 1-4, 2010) | Callista's Ramblings

Wednesday, June 23, 2010

Celebrate Canada Blog Party (July 1-4, 2010)

Canadian Mom Blogger is hosting the Celebrate Canada Blog Party in honour of Canada Day.

Here's a bit about it:
"Wouldn’t it be fun to extend the Canada Day celebrations this year to the blogosphere?! I’m calling all Canadian bloggers to spend a few days hopping around the blogosphere getting to know your fellow bloggers in the Great White North. If you are Canadian, but don’t currently reside in Canada, you are welcome to participate too; however, you won’t be eligible for prizes. Speaking of which, I’m in the process of getting some prizes together too . . . updates on that to come!!"

You can tweet about it using the #cdbp hashtag on twitter.

This blog will be participating. On July 1, you can go to the main page and visit participating blogs through a linky. If you are Canadian and visit at least 15 bloggers you will be eligible for prizes.

I'll be hosting a giveaway here too so be sure to check back for that.

4 comments:

  1. I'm looking forward to this!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi,

    Thanks for stopping by my blog through FMIC. You have a fabulous blog here and I'm now following. I will also check out this event - and I think I might look into the Lady Bloggers Society you mentioned below. I'm new to blogging - so looking for tips.

    I'll be by again!

    Louise @ http://mommycrat.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. Anonymous1:55 PM

    I am looking forward to taking part as well. Thanks for joining FMIC today! Have a great day!

    ReplyDelete
  4. How fun! I'll have to mark this on my calendar :)

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...