Google+ Cheerios First Foods Tour ( & Giveaway) | Callista's Ramblings

Tuesday, February 08, 2011

Cheerios First Foods Tour ( & Giveaway)

My eldest when she was 5 months old
When you are a parent, especially for the first time, you have lots of questions. One of the subjects parents are sure about is feeding their children once they are past the milk only stage. Recommendations for when to begin solids keeps changing. It's currently 6 months but was 4-6 months when my eldest was young.

I started pablum/cereal at 4 months and then slowly added a new food just was I was taught to do.

Where do you turn when you have questions? Where did you turn when you were pregnant? Many of us received weekly emails while pregnant about what stage of pregnancy we were in and large portion of us receive emails from Baby Center which now has a website in many different countries. I received Baby Center emails with both of my girls and am receiving them again with this pregnancy.

My Eldest at 7 months old
Baby Center.ca has launched a Cheerios First Foods section to help you find answers to your questions about introducing food to your baby's diet.

So for instance when my eldest daughter was seven months old and refused to be fed by an adult, we started letting her feed herself with the spoon. As you can see that was very messy so then we introduced finger foods. Baby Center & Cheerios has some information on finger foods.

The section has articles, a log of a real baby's first foods, expert information, tools, polls and videos.

In celebration of the launch of the First Foods partnership I have a giveaway for you courtesy of Cheerios, Baby Center and Mom Central.

The Cheerios Prize Pack ($50 value!) will include a Cheerios On-the-go Tot Container, Cheerios playbook, Box of Cheerios, Bowl and utensil set and a $30 Cash Card.

The contest ONLY goes to Feb. 14 so you have to enter now! Open to US/Canada.

GIVEAWAY CLOSED

Disclosure - I am participating in the Cheerios First Foods program by Mom Central on behalf of General Mills. I received a gift card as a thank you for my participation.  The opinions on this blog are my own.

8 comments:

  1. I love the Annabel Karmel Recipes!
    bukaeyes@aol.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Anonymous2:28 PM

    my babies love cheerios

    ReplyDelete
  3. Very useful information. I will use it.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I am connected on google friends

    ReplyDelete
  5. I love the puree recipes from Annabel Karmel

    ReplyDelete
  6. Baby Recipes looks interesting and would love to try it for my baby :)

    spdls0215@yahoo.com

    ReplyDelete
  7. Completed the form.
    Thank you.
    barbara dot montyj at gmail dot com

    ReplyDelete
  8. Just a reminder that you can't enter in the comments section. I'm closing comments so no one gets confused.

    ReplyDelete
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...