Google+ New "We Are Canadian Blog Hop" - Come Join Us! | Callista's Ramblings

Sunday, March 27, 2011

New "We Are Canadian Blog Hop" - Come Join Us!


A special blog hop just for Canadians, only the second week! Link up and visit the two hosts and the featured blogger and then as many others as you want. Help the blog hop grow!


*If you follow me on Google Friend Connect, Facebook and/or Twitter, let me know in the comments and I'll return the favour!

4 comments:

  1. Already following, just stopping by for the Canadian blog hop :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Anonymous10:49 PM

    Hi Canadian blogger! Just followed u on gfc/twitter/facebook! I am at http://simplyshopandsave.ca

    ReplyDelete
  3. Anonymous10:50 PM

    Hi. i just stopped by from Mom bloggers:)
    I follow you via GFc and Fb.
    I enjoyed browsing your blog! I will be back.
    Happy evening to ya.
    Marie
    www.howardhousereviews.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thanks for linking up with our hop! Sorry I am so late getting to follow you back, but it's been a rough week. I am following on Facebook too :)
    http://www.theknitwitbyshair.com

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...