Google+ REVIEW: Bagel Spice - Salt Free Seasoning Mix | Callista's Ramblings

Friday, April 22, 2011

REVIEW: Bagel Spice - Salt Free Seasoning Mix

 I bet you've never seen this product before!

Do you like Everything Bagels? I do! This is a unique seasoning mixture that simulates what you'd find on your everything bagel.

It contains: Minced Onion, Minced Garlic, White Sesame Seeds, Black Sesame Seeds, Black Caraway Seeds and Poppy Seeds but does NOT CONTAIN Preservatives, or MSG and is Kosher.

It comes in three varieties. Original contains what I mentioned above. Zesty Jalapeno has added Green Jalapeno Flakes and Sea Salt has added Mediterranean Sea Salt Flakes.

My thoughts? YUMMY but tangy! Don't use too much. I mixed it in hamburgers and they were good! It was too spicy for my girls though. I sprinkled it on cream cheese on a bagel, very good! I've used it when cooking chicken for chicken wraps too. It adds nice flavour. The only thing I can think of to make it better would be to have smaller onion flakes. 

Wondering how this item came about? Read the Bagel Spice Story.

Buy It! Unfortunately Bagel Spice is currently only available in stores in Pennsylvania but you can visit Bagel Spice to order some of your very own!

* I received a bottle of seasoning to try in exchange for my honest review.

17 comments:

  1. Yum! This looks great. I can imagine it mixed in when making a hamburger patty. I may have to order some to be shipped to Arizona!

    ReplyDelete
  2. hi i'm a new follower-love the idea of salt-free seasonings(cant stand salt)-thanks 4 the post! You can find me at http://mimislootbags.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. Looks delicious! I especially like the idea of adding it to chicken!

    (Stopping by from the Alexa Hop!)

    Johanna at Mama Chocolate
    Family life, tips for mom, reviews, giveaways and more!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh My! Everything Bagels are my favorite! Stopping by from the Alexa Hop. You can read my Alexa Post here: How To Find Products To Review
    -Jen Makobi Scribe

    ReplyDelete
  5. Sounds yummy. The jalapeno blend would be great in our burgers.

    Hopping from the Alexa blog.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Looks great - stopping by from Alexa!

    Ramona
    http://create-with-joy.com

    ReplyDelete
  7. Hopping back to your blog from the Alexa hop!

    This spice looks interesting. I would definitely try it just to see how it would spice up my food!

    http://beautybrite.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  8. I love bagels - this sounds yummy!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Thanks for visiting me at http://moneysavvymichelle.com I'm now following you with GFC, FB & Twitter. Have a great Easter Weekend!

    ReplyDelete
  10. We are addicted to everything bagels. I would totally try this in hamburgers. Too bad it's not available locally.

    ReplyDelete
  11. Forgot to add...
    Stopping in from the Alex Hop. Here's a link to my post if you want to check it out: http://www.mapleleafmommy.com/2011/04/check-it-out-independent-interviews.html

    ReplyDelete
  12. I'd love to try the jalapeno version - yummmmm!! New follower via GFC & FB from the Alexa hop! Hope you have a wonderful Easter!!

    Aimee @
    justkiddingaroundatlanta.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  13. Happy Easter!
    Following You via Sit & Relax Weekend Hop
    Life Below Zero
    http://casinofreebies3.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  14. Might have to try that one!!

    BLOG HOPping around with Alexa - I am now a follower of your blog, wont you also follow me?? ~KM
    Krafty Max Originals

    ReplyDelete
  15. Sounds delish!
    Stopping by from the Alexa hop!

    ReplyDelete
  16. I love finding unusual spices--I will have to check this one out!

    New follower via the alexa hop
    http://didoodlings.com

    ReplyDelete
  17. Everything bagel is the only kind of bagel i eat!

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...