Google+ Blog Hops! | Callista's Ramblings

Tuesday, May 17, 2011

Blog Hops!

Comment here if you follow me through GFC or Facebook and I'll follow you back. I'd love it if you follow me on twitter too but I can't follow back yet as Twitter has stopped me from following more people till I have more followers. But I can follow you then!

Tuesday:
BWS tips button

2 comments:

  1. Thanks so much for stopping by my site! I followed back! I appreciate your input on the potty training, she goes in the potty a couple times a day and has done both, so I do know she is ready, she just doesn't always tell me, lol. the cloth pullups sound like a wonderful idea! Where might I purchase them? I would much rather do that then have her go without anything.

    ReplyDelete
  2. You have such a pretty blog, Callista! I'm really glad I found you and I am now following you thanks to Follow Me Back Tuesday blog hop, and it would be so nice if you could share the love back on my blog;)
    Also don't forget to tune in today, because we have a special guest with us and it comes along with lots of presents and surprises for everybody! So don't miss it out. See you there!
    Happy Wednesday

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...