When reading advice on blogs, it's what worked for that one blogger. It may or may not work for you. However is usually doesn't hurt to give it a try.
Here are some blogs I know of that are perfect for parents with new babies.
Troublesome Tots blogs about sleep troubles you often encounter with babies and toddlers and how you can help them. Parenting and New Baby Advice Blog is by Baby Gifts and Gift Baskets and has many articles on babies.

Best for Babes is THE breastfeeding resource, way better than any other I've seen. HIGHLY RECOMMENDED. It's sort of a cross between a website and blog.
Vitamin D and Breastmilk... What's a babe to do?
Did Your Mom Breastfeed?
Help! I Don't Want to Breastfeed







































Great finds!
ReplyDeleteMichelle @ Things Sent My Way
new follower! found you on Tailspin Hop =] I would love it if you checked out my blog as well =]
ReplyDeletehttp://mamaspassions.blogspot.com/
It is always so nice to find new great blogs/websites to follow. Thanks for sharing!
ReplyDeleteCallista,
ReplyDeleteThanks so much for the mention! Plus you've given me a few new good websites to check out. Thanks for putting this together!
Alexis
Thank you for the tips you have posted about parenting.
ReplyDelete