Google+ REVIEW: Baby Bond Nursing Sash (Couture) | Callista's Ramblings

Thursday, May 26, 2011

REVIEW: Baby Bond Nursing Sash (Couture)

I nurse my baby and I'll nurse him wherever we are if he's hungry. I can feed him without showing much at all but sometimes he lets go and looks around or I have trouble getting him on and I show a bit more than I'd like to.

My main trouble is my flabby belly sticking out the side since I lift my shirts to nurse. Yes I'm more self conscious about my belly than my breast.

Baby Bond is a nursing sash, NOT a nursing cover. Nursing covers cover the baby, a nursing sash covers the breast (or belly.) There are three types of Baby Bond sashes: Original, Flex and Couture.

I was sent a couture Baby Bond sash to try out and review. I picked that one because it is the only one that can be used almost as a belly band, and covers my belly when I nurse in public. All three will cover the breast completely while you nurse if you nurse from the top of your shirt but I do not own any shirts like that.

Watch this video to see how it can be used both ways. After that I have some photos of me using it!



Here is me (In my Guiding shirt) nursing Liam with the Baby Bond Couture

Pros:

  • Does NOT cover the baby
  • You can see what you are doing
  • Lightweight
  • Easy storage as it rolls up into a small tube that could be added to your diaper bag.
  • Comes in different colours
  • Once you learn how, it's quick to put on and take off.
Cons
  • Took a few tries to figure out how to use it at first but actually quite simple.
  • I don't like the "tail". You can tuck it in somewhere but it bugged me. 
  • Mostly designed for nurse from the top shirts which I don't own. But I can still use mine (couture) as a belly band to cover my belly
Overall it's a great product, especially if you nurse from the top.

Use the code CALLISTA when purchasing to receive 25% off your order!

*Disclosure: I received the product(s) mentioned above free of charge by the company or PR representative for evaluation purposes. No other compensation was provided. See my Disclosure Policy for more information. 

2 comments:

  1. I love this. I hated using coverups because all 4 of my boys hated them & would spend more time trying to move it than nursing. For me, covering up was more about my belly so the couture would have been wonderful to have.

    I think this might work with the twins, too.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Samantha Fields8:51 PM

    This looks good, i would definitely like one as I have the same belly issue. lol.

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...