Google+ Weekend Hops - Leave Your Comment Here!! | Callista's Ramblings

Friday, May 06, 2011

Weekend Hops - Leave Your Comment Here!!

If you are visiting from a hop, leave a comment here with how you are following so I can return the favour.

Feel free to check out the rest of my blog of course too!

Smart and Trendy MomsCrazy About My Baybah
Facebook

Crazed Fan Weekend Blog Hop



Also at the Crazed Fan Hop, instead of a feature blog, we are asked to spread the word on this:

The Unexpected Mother

17 comments:

  1. Hi! I'm following you from YLM
    blog hop!I hope you visit me and
    return the follow:0)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi! Thanks for your comment on my blog and for following! I am following you right back. :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks for stopping by! Returning the favor =D

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love your Celtic names !! I unfortunately didn't take your advice when naming my children and I'm living the consequence ;-)

    Thanks for stopping by The House on the Corner ~ I'm following back!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hey! I'm following from Blog Entourage. Love your space!
    www.lightenupweber.blogspot.com
    Thanks!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Thanks everyone. If I wasn't already, I'm now following.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Thanks for stopping by. I am returning the follow on gfc.

    ReplyDelete
  8. jUST POPping in for some Alexa love :)

    ReplyDelete
  9. Thank you for coming by Mommy LaDy Club and for your thoughtful comment! Great to meet you:)

    ReplyDelete
  10. I am your newest GFC follower from the Alexa blog hop. Hope you will drop by my blog at kittycrochettwo.blogspot.com when you have a chance. Have a fantastic weekend!

    ReplyDelete
  11. Thanks for stopping by my sippy cup review. You gave good advice. I just started my blog in earnest (I barely did anything with it before) a few weeks ago. Thanks for the encouragement!

    ReplyDelete
  12. I'm a new follower! (canadian!)

    christy @
    www.scrappy2010ramblings.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  13. Hi Callista, I'm glad you've gotten some traffic from my blog! Thank you for saying you'll add my button too! I will have one sometime this summer; I'm on a waiting list to get one made.

    ReplyDelete
  14. Hi! Thank you for following Mom's Online Garage Sale, I have returned the luv. Hope you have a great day!

    ReplyDelete
  15. I am following you back!

    ReplyDelete
  16. Following you back, your comment made me want mexican food :) Have a great weekend!

    http://wvfrugal-wvsaver.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  17. Thanks for the follow I am following you back. I liked your post on baby names.
    And I have to add Oooh-La-La on the tresemme lol!
    -Liz

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...