Google+ Want to Sponsor a Girl Guide Camp? | Callista's Ramblings

Saturday, July 09, 2011

Want to Sponsor a Girl Guide Camp?

I am a leader that helps run a camp for Girl Guides during the summer. We are camping July 31 - Aug 6 and our theme is All About Me. Here is what I'm looking for:

WHAT?

 - product samples for each child (not sure numbers yet)
 - products to raffle off or giveaway somehow to campers
 - Coupons for free services to hand out or raffle off
 - anything else of interest to girls ages 5-15 and women of all ages that fits in the theme

TOPIC/THEME?

 - sense of self
- achievements
 - relaxation
 - personal safety
 - outdoor skills
 - self esteem
 - yoga
 - spa day type things
 - summer camp type things


WHAT DO YOU GET?

 - exposure to the girls, parents and leaders of the camp. I will talk to them about your contribution and even those who don't go home with items will have you on their minds.
 - I will do up a post on this blog about your company and what you contributed.
 - If you include a full sized product for me too, I'll add a separate review on the blog. 
 - If it's a book, you will get a review on SMS Book Reviews too!
 - You get one month free advertising in my sidebar (below the fold)


I am open to any ideas, even if they are different than what is on here. Please contact me ASAP as I need any products before July 31.
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...