Google+ INFO/GIVEAWAY: Teacher Monday: Cash for Classrooms | Callista's Ramblings

Monday, September 26, 2011

INFO/GIVEAWAY: Teacher Monday: Cash for Classrooms

I posted about Teacher Monday 2010 and it's time again. Del Monte is trying to get school children to eat healthier by hosting the Teacher Monday Cash for Classrooms contest. Sixty school children from North America will win $1000 cash to purchase school supplies and fresh fruit for the classroom. Several winners will also get a Del Monte Fresh Fruit Field Day at their school with special activities and fruit to eat.

To win, teachers must register online and submit a short essay on how they will incorporate healthy eating and living messages into their lesson plans. Ten winners will be selected each Monday starting October 3 to win. You can read all the details at the Del Monte website.

To help spread the word, I have a backpack of school supplies and coupons for free fruit to giveaway. This is how the prizes will breakdown:

1st Prize: Backpack of School Supplies + 5 X $5 Del Monte Fresh Fruit Coupons (CAN ONLY)
2nd and 3rd: 5 X $5 Del Monte Fresh Fruit Coupons (CAN ONLY)
4th-7th: 5 X $5 Del Monte Fresh Fruit Coupons (US ONLY)

If you win the backpack of school supplies, please share with your child's teacher as there are lots!

You can enter below using rafflecopter. Just click Read More if you can't see the entry form. Also please spread the word to your children's teachers so they can enter!

If you've never used rafflecopter before to enter giveaways, check out this rafflecopter guide.






4 comments:

  1. Last item for daily is still err/;

    SELECT amount FROM daily_hits WHERE day="1317625200" and type="in"
    Table './main_gotop100/daily_hits' is marked as crashed and last (automatic?) repair failed

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh I wasn't aware it was. I can't seem to figure out why as it's the correct link. I just added to use the sidebar graphic if the link doesn't work.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I made an error with my daily tweet...
    athena https://twitter.com/#!/tinatchick/status/123122186826424320

    ReplyDelete
  4. Yay! I emailed you back! Thanks!!

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...