Google+ MINI REVIEW: Escapes: Music for Relaxing by Jeff Gold (CD) | Callista's Ramblings

Saturday, March 10, 2012

MINI REVIEW: Escapes: Music for Relaxing by Jeff Gold (CD)

Escapes is one hour of instrumental music designed to soothe, uplift and revive you. Meditating? Doing yoga? Just want to unwind? Pop this CD on and relax.

Jeff Gold makes other CDs too and you can download one of his songs for free on the website.

The songs are very relaxing....Zzzzz

*Disclosure: I received the product(s) mentioned above free of charge by the company or PR representative for evaluation purposes. No other compensation was provided. See my Disclosure Policy for more information. 

2 comments:

  1. I have this CD, and yes, the music is relaxing and soothing.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love listening to my thunderstorm cd , so I know I'd like this. I love relaxing music.

    2dogs5catscrew@att.net

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...