Google+ GIVEAWAY: Mother's Day Giveaway Event $199 in Prizes - US/CAN - #gifts4mom | Callista's Ramblings

Tuesday, May 01, 2012

GIVEAWAY: Mother's Day Giveaway Event $199 in Prizes - US/CAN - #gifts4mom

mothers day gift ideas


Everyone loves their mom and always wants to find the best gift to make her feel loved and appreciated. These are the gifts I have found and would love to share with you. After you enter my giveaway head over to Makobi Scribe to see her mothers day gift ideas worth over $3000. Then stop by Sason & Pobi to enter the grand prize drawing of a Toshiba 32SLV411U - 32" class 720p 60Hz TV/DVD Combo!

My Giveaway has Retail Value of $199 and is sponsored by Cleopatra's Choice, Clipa, My Aqua Notes, Tea Gallerie and Dionna Ford/Ulysses Press. Open to US/CAN (exc. QUE)

Prizes may not be exactly as shown - see below

The Winner will receive:
  • Various Products from Cleopatra's Choice ($50)
    • Unique Skin Care Secrets from around the world. Not sure yet if they will be random products or if you will get to pick.
  • Clipa Purse Hook ($20) 
    • Instant Handbag Helper - designed for bigger bags - up to 45lbs, multifunctional, lasts 10 years, attractive, automatically clips back on to purse. Winner gets Polished Silver "Chloe."
  • AquaNotes Waterproof Notepad and Choice of Waterproof Wordsearch or Maze. ($14)
    • Yup, waterproof. Now you can jot down those ideas you have while in the shower or bath or even do a puzzle during your bubble bath. Sheets detach so you can bring them to your desk or give them to someone. Comes with a pencil with suction cup holder. Notepads are recyclable and non-toxic.
  • $100 Gift Basket from Tea Gallerie ($100)
    •  Carries 45 different organic teas from around the world. They also have a few tea pots and diffusers, a tea scone mix and some other gifts.
  • For My Children Mother's Journal by Dionna Ford ($15)
    • A journal for mother's to fill in to give to their children. Moms "memories, wishes and wisdom." Hardcover with prompts on every page. Questions such as: What sacrifices have you made to be the mother you are today? AND What are some of your favourite memories of your child from birth to five years of age? AND What kind of fads were all the rage when you were young - and which ones do you wish had never fallen out of fashion?


Enter using the rafflecopter form below. You only have to do the first entry to win but the more you do, the better your chances of winning. Please consider supporting the sponsors at least. It may take a few moments to load. Click on Do It for more instructions and then after you do it, click Enter. Make sure you read instructions carefully. If you  have any questions or problems, leave a comment or email me callista83 AT cogeco DOT ca.

A copy of the giveaway rules are below and on the rafflecopter form. Entering the giveaway means you have read and agree to the rules.

Giveaway open to US and CANADA (except QUE) 18+. Giveaway open until May 18, 2012 @ 11:59 PM EST. Odds of winning depend on number of valid entries received. Duplicate (accidental or not) entries will be deleted before a winner is picked and winner's entries WILL BE verified. Winners will be selected using rafflecopter's random.org on May 19, 2012 and will be contacted by email. Winner will have 2 days to claim their prize or their prize is forfeit and another winner will be chosen. Contest Void Where Prohibited. This giveaway is not associated, nor sponsored by Facebook. We hereby release Facebook of any liability.



a Rafflecopter giveaway



Visit Other Participating Bloggers:



*Disclaimer: Makobi Scribe Reviews, LLC or the Mother’s Day Gift Event Bloggers are not responsible for sponsors that do not fulfill their prizes.

*Disclosure: I received some of the product(s) mentioned above free of charge by the company or PR representative for evaluation purposes. No other compensation was provided. See my Disclosure Policy for more information.

150 comments:

  1. I'm most interested in the $100 Gift Basket from Tea Gallerie.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I am mostly interested in the Tea Gallerie prize as well as the Cleopatra's Choice prize :)

    lola_violets_2010[at]yahoo[dot]com

    ReplyDelete
  3. Natasha1:17 AM

    The $100 Gift Basket form Tea Gallerie.

    ReplyDelete
  4. i would love the tea for my daughter in law
    pkeintz@gmail.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. I would love the gift basket from the Tea Gallerie for myself and for my mom

    ReplyDelete
  6. The tea basket:)
    Cyndee Thomas
    cyndee.thomas0@gmail.com

    ReplyDelete
  7. alisa alisa12:11 PM

    tea gallerie of course! i love my tea!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Veronica12:56 PM

    The waterproof word search-my mom would get a kick out of it.
    sunshine0893@charter.net

    ReplyDelete
  9. My mom would love the tea :) THanks for the giveaway!!

    -rrachelm59@yahoo.com

    ReplyDelete
  10. Tea Gallerie - I would share with my mom and my grandmother-in-law :)

    ReplyDelete
  11. I think my mom would love the skin care products from Cleopatra's Choice! (Nikki Marie on rafflecopter)

    ReplyDelete
  12. i like the tea because my mom would love that!

    vanitizebaby at yahoo dot com

    ReplyDelete
  13. Danielle Williams4:00 PM

    The Gift Basket from Tea Gallerie for my mom she is a tea junkie!!!

    ssromans828@yahoo.com

    ReplyDelete
  14. I would love the teas!

    ReplyDelete
  15. The gift basket from Tea Gallerie! Yeah!

    ReplyDelete
  16. My mom is most excited about the aqua notepads

    ReplyDelete
  17. tea gallerie gift basket
    annette3369@yahoo.com

    ReplyDelete
  18. I like the Cleopatra's Choice product gift card. Thanks for being part of the hop and for the chance to win.

    ReplyDelete
  19. the gift basket from tea gallerie

    ReplyDelete
  20. Tea Gallerie gift basket.

    ReplyDelete
  21. I am most interested in the Various Products from Cleopatra's Choice

    ReplyDelete
  22. my fav is the tea basket for me to enjoy cuz I am a mum too

    ReplyDelete
  23. Gift Basket from Tea Gallerie for my mom
    vmkids3 at msn dot com

    ReplyDelete
  24. I'm thinking the purse hook :)

    ReplyDelete
  25. The journal that a Mom writes for her children would be fantastic for our daughter. She would be the lucky winner in the end if I did win.

    cathyaholman at gmail dot com

    ReplyDelete
  26. Anonymous10:55 PM

    i love the $100 Gift Basket from Tea Gallerie.

    ReplyDelete
  27. The Tea basket!

    RAFFLECOPTER
    NAME
    is
    Anne Taylor

    ReplyDelete
  28. $50 in Cleopatra's Choice

    catherine0807 at hotmail dot com

    ReplyDelete
  29. Clipa Purse hanger


    ctymie at gmail dot ocm

    ReplyDelete
  30. The tea gallery prize for my mom :)

    ReplyDelete
  31. Basket from tea gallery

    ontariohappychick at gmail dot com

    ReplyDelete
  32. absolutely the tea gift basket. for me. if i won i would actually get a mother's day gift. my husband does't believe in mother's day so its nothing special around here.

    ReplyDelete
  33. Gift Basket from Tea Gallerie, my best friend loves to try new teas.

    ReplyDelete
  34. Anonymous3:03 AM

    I would like the Cleopatra's

    ReplyDelete
  35. Definitely the tea basket!

    dalleykt at live dot ca

    ReplyDelete
  36. For my children journal.

    ReplyDelete
  37. $100 Gift Basket from Tea Gallerie

    ReplyDelete
  38. Tea Gallerie

    (jen487@hotmail.com)

    ReplyDelete
  39. Anonymous12:59 AM

    Tea Gallerie tea basket

    ReplyDelete
  40. Products from Cleopatra's Choice!
    Rafflecopter name: Jennifer Doe

    ReplyDelete
  41. Gift Basket from Tea Gallerie

    ReplyDelete
  42. love all the products I would keep it for myself since I lost my mom when I was 19 thanks for the giveaway!

    ReplyDelete
  43. tracy webb4:10 PM

    the Cleopatra skin care products, I would share with my daughters

    ReplyDelete
  44. Most excited about the tea. My mom drinks tea daily.
    elysesw@aol.com

    ReplyDelete
  45. The Tea Gallerie interests me the most

    ReplyDelete
  46. I am most excited about the Tea Gallerie gift basket!

    ReplyDelete
  47. richelle bowers2:38 AM

    the tea basket is most interesting

    ReplyDelete
  48. TEA GALLERIA GIFT BASKET
    VAL vsbelley@gmail.com

    ReplyDelete
  49. my fave is the Tea basket

    ReplyDelete
  50. Teresa4:39 PM

    the tea basket (:

    teresa.giveaway@gmail.com

    ReplyDelete
  51. I like the $100 Gift Basket from Tea Gallerie
    shilobeedy@gmail.com

    ReplyDelete
  52. mothers journal
    kayleefaith1228@aol.com

    ReplyDelete
  53. The Tea Gallerie basket thank you. kekagel(at)yahoo.com

    ReplyDelete
  54. Anonymous1:02 AM

    The Tea Gallerie basket. I absolutely love tea, seriously, I have more tea in my blood than actual blood.

    ReplyDelete
  55. Anonymous2:03 AM

    $50 in Cleopatra's Choice Product

    ReplyDelete
  56. The tea gift basket

    ReplyDelete
  57. The Gift Basket from Tea Gallerie would be great for my Mom!

    ReplyDelete
  58. The Tea Gallerie. My mother and I could both sit down to some hot tea and read good books

    ReplyDelete
  59. The Tea Gallerie is the most interesting, I think for most busy moms having a tea is a break in the day.

    ReplyDelete
  60. I love tea so the tea basket definitely interests me! :)

    ReplyDelete
  61. Definitely the $100 Gift Basket from Tea Gallerie!
    tvpg at aol dot com

    ReplyDelete
  62. corey7:55 AM

    I think the Gift Basket from Tea Gallerie would be good for my mom.
    coreybrennan26@hotmail.com

    ReplyDelete
  63. tea gallerie for my grandmother
    jessicawedwards@gmail.com

    ReplyDelete
  64. The Tea Gallerie would be something I'd be SO excited to gift my daughter who is a new mommy and VERY stressed with a preemie baby, and move coming. I know they have teas to help you relax so that would be a great Mothers day gift!!

    thanks much!
    ejrichter60 at gmail dot com

    ReplyDelete
  65. I would love the Tea Gallery basket... for me me me :)

    ReplyDelete
  66. The Tea gift basket!

    ReplyDelete
  67. I'd be most interested in the Clipa Purse hook. Thank you for asking

    ReplyDelete
  68. Anonymous12:25 PM

    I'd be most interested in the $100 Gift Basket from Tea Gallerie

    ReplyDelete
  69. Anonymous2:47 PM

    Various Products from Cleopatra's Choice
    rierie11booger (@) yahoo.com

    ReplyDelete
  70. Tea Gallerie Gift Basket

    Cristina Wyatt

    aguero.crissy at gmail.com

    ReplyDelete
  71. I really want the "For My Children" journal, I've been eyeing that on Amazon!!
    Dede

    ReplyDelete
  72. Kathryn Krueger9:58 PM

    I'm most interested in the tea gift basket

    ReplyDelete
  73. I'm most excited about the $100 Gift Basket from Tea Gallerie! I love tea!

    cherriesjessilee at gmail dot com

    ReplyDelete
  74. I would love the For my CHildren Journal

    ReplyDelete
  75. I'm most interested in the Tea Gallerie gift basket. I love tea and my mom and I would both enjoy it.
    kathlynebrown@yahoo.com

    ReplyDelete
  76. Basket from Tea Gallerie - interests me most - know a senior who just lost her partner. Just to let her know people care.

    eva urban

    ReplyDelete
  77. I'm most interested in the Tea gift basket. My wife is a tea fan.

    ReplyDelete
  78. the tea gift basket!

    ReplyDelete
  79. I'm most interested in the Cleopatra's Choice Products.

    ReplyDelete
  80. I am most interested in the tea basket.

    ReplyDelete
  81. Definately the tea basket. i love tryin differemt teas to help myself relax.

    ReplyDelete
  82. all that wonderful tea!

    ReplyDelete
  83. The Tea Gift Basket!

    ReplyDelete
  84. I like the tea gift basket for sure.. Thanks

    ReplyDelete
  85. I'd get the Cleopatra's Choice products. Thanks.

    ReplyDelete
  86. I think the Tea Gallerie gift but a Waterproof Wordsearch is a really cool idea too

    ReplyDelete
  87. The tea Gallerie gift basket looks the best

    ReplyDelete
  88. Anonymous11:07 PM

    Gift Basket from Tea Gallerie.but i like them all.:)

    ReplyDelete
  89. I like the Tea Gallerie gift basket.

    ReplyDelete
  90. The Gift Basket from Tea Gallerie, my family are all tea drinkers from my grandmother on down to my own children.

    ReplyDelete
  91. $100 Gift Basket from Tea Gallerie

    ReplyDelete
  92. The $100 Basket from Tea Gallerie, it would bring many good times with friends and family.

    ReplyDelete
  93. my pick is the Tea basket

    ReplyDelete
  94. Crystal5:57 PM

    I really like the idea of the My Children Journal!

    ReplyDelete
  95. I'd like to win the tea for my mum because she loves her tea breaks in the afternoon and she loves trying new tea flavors and brands.

    I'd love the purse clip for myself because I have several cloth bags that I hate to put on the floor.

    ReplyDelete
  96. I like the Clipa Purse Hanger for myself!

    ReplyDelete
  97. The tea gallery prize
    Jennifer Rote
    wildnmild4u at yahoo dot com

    ReplyDelete
  98. Leah M12:54 AM

    The tea gallery gift basket

    ReplyDelete
  99. Brooke Adametz7:18 AM

    My mother would love the tea basket and my mother in law would love the cleopatra's choice products!

    ReplyDelete
  100. Brooke Adametz7:19 AM

    My mother would love the tea basket and my mother in law would love the cleopatra's choice products!

    ReplyDelete
  101. Cleopatra's Choice sounds interesting.

    tdlsfm(at)gmail(dot)com

    ReplyDelete
  102. most interested in the $100 Gift Basket from Tea Gallerie

    ReplyDelete
  103. I would love the For My Children Mother's Journal. I love the idea.

    ReplyDelete
  104. This would be for me. I would like to try the Cleopatra's Choice Product. Never tried them before. Cheryl cjabdelnour@hotmail.com

    ReplyDelete
  105. I like the Tea Gallery basket

    ReplyDelete
  106. The Gift Basket from Tea Gallerie!

    ReplyDelete
  107. I really want to try the AquaNotes

    ReplyDelete
  108. $100 Gift Basket from Tea Gallerie interests me the most so my sister and I can have some lovely tea to drink

    ReplyDelete
  109. I would LOVE the Tea Gallerie basket!! And everything else, too, of course.

    ReplyDelete
  110. I would love to get the aqua notes. I am always thinking about something and end up losing it before I get out of the shower! I swear I don't take long showers either! LOL


    lulurice79@gmail.com

    ReplyDelete
  111. I'm very excited about the aqua notes believe it or not. I have never seen anything like that. Also, I would love the tea basket and I like the journal too!

    ReplyDelete
  112. Thanks for a fantastic giveaway! I am mostly interested in the Tea Gallerie prize for me!

    ReplyDelete
  113. I seriously can't decide between the tea basket and the journal! I think both of these would be awesome!

    ReplyDelete
  114. I actually kinda like the Aqua Notes :)

    ReplyDelete
  115. The gift basket from Tea Gallerie!

    ReplyDelete
  116. For My Children Mother's Journal by Dionna Ford

    ReplyDelete
  117. Anonymous4:51 PM

    Very interested in For My Children Mother's Journal by Dionna Ford

    ReplyDelete
  118. For My Children Mother's Journal for me

    ReplyDelete
  119. The Mothers Journal

    ReplyDelete
  120. The tea basket looks great!

    ReplyDelete
  121. for my children journal

    ReplyDelete
  122. I would love the aqua notes, sch a great idea! I would share the tea with my mom and my hub by, and keep the rest for myself :-)

    ReplyDelete
  123. nikki bergin12:20 AM

    The tea gift basket!

    ReplyDelete
  124. i would love the tea gift basket!

    christinejessamine at hotmail dot com

    ReplyDelete
  125. Gift Basket from Tea Gallerie interests me most but all really great

    ReplyDelete
  126. I'm most excited about the tea gift basket!

    ReplyDelete
  127. Various Products from Cleopatra's Choice


    heather.loftus@aol.com

    ReplyDelete
  128. Anonymous3:07 AM

    tea gallery♥
    howardreviews at gmaildotcom

    ReplyDelete
  129. I'm most interested in the $100 Gift Basket from Tea Gallerie. Thanks!
    Michelle tucker

    ReplyDelete
  130. I would love the gift basket from Tea Gallerie.

    ReplyDelete
  131. Cleopatra's Choice products

    ReplyDelete
  132. Gift Basket from Tea Gallerie

    lkish77123 at gmail dot com

    ReplyDelete
  133. JR Pickett (Vicki Vix on r/copter form)6:10 PM

    Great giveaway. Thanks. The Cleopatra's Choice products and Clipa Purse Hanger interest me the most.
    fromfurrin at gmail dot com

    ReplyDelete
  134. The Tea gift basket.

    ReplyDelete
  135. Gift Basket from Tea Gallerie =)

    ReplyDelete
  136. I'm most interested in the $100 Gift Basket from Tea Gallerie.

    ReplyDelete
  137. Gift basket from Tea Gallerie


    Shannon M Gallagher on rafflecopter
    surveylover77 at hotmail dot com

    ReplyDelete
  138. The Cleopatra's Choice products!

    ReplyDelete
  139. The tea gallerie gift basket

    ReplyDelete
  140. $100 Gift Basket from Tea Gallerie !!!!

    ReplyDelete
  141. $100 Gift Basket from Tea Gallerie

    ReplyDelete
  142. I'd love the Tea Gallerie Gift Basket!

    ReplyDelete
  143. Holly S.11:46 PM

    I'm most excited for the my children journal

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...