Google+ Contest: Win Pampers Diapers for a Year (Canada) | Callista's Ramblings

Monday, November 19, 2012

Contest: Win Pampers Diapers for a Year (Canada)

Enter to Win Pampers Diapers for a Year

Pampers Canada has a great contest starting today to win Pampers Diapers for a year! The first draw will be Dec 6 and then there will be a draw every month until the end of June 2013 so you have multiple chances to win!

You can enter to win at pampers.ca or the Pampers Canada Facebook Page.

*Approximate Retail Value of Diapers for a Year: $1049 !

Disclosure: I was notified of this contest because I’m a P&G Mom. No compensation was provided for this post. I’m sharing because I would love one of my readers to win!

2 comments:

  1. Samantha1:31 PM

    The contest isnt on their facebook page :(

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Joyce Law9:54 PM

      Hi Samantha:

      The contest was posted on the Pampers Canada FB page on Monday afternoon. Good luck! #PGemp

      Delete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...