Google+ Google Search Meme | Callista's Ramblings

Sunday, August 12, 2007

Google Search Meme

I tagged myself at 2 Witches Blog.

The rules of this meme are simple:

1) Go to http://www.google.com/
2) Click on Google images
3) Type in your name and search
4) Repost (w/ a link) the picture of the oddest, craziest, strangest, coolest, oldest, etc. person that shares your name. Post multiples if you find a few you like.
5) Pass it on to at least 5 other people.


Well for my online name Callista, I got LOTS of results, most weren't people though. Here's the cutest Callista I found:










I also checked out my real name Kathleen:


This is Kathleen Kinmont, an actress.

Now I'm tagging:

Frigga of Any Apples
JennieBoo of Osomolove
Qualcosa di bella of Piacere
The Gal Herself of One Gal's Musings
Tony of The Spiral Path

5 comments:

  1. Thanks for the tag! This was a hoot. I'm just about to post.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Anonymous4:12 PM

    I love the baby picture! :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. callista...thanks for the tag - a perfect diversion as we adjust to baby girl's absence this week!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thanks for the tag.

    I'm gonna do it right now.

    What a fun meme!

    Thanks!

    ReplyDelete
  5. WhoooHoooo!! An image MeMe, I've never done one of those! Thank You! :-)

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...