Google+ Friday's Feast #160 | Callista's Ramblings

Friday, September 14, 2007

Friday's Feast #160

Wanna join the feast?

Appetizer
When was the last time you visited a hospital?
The last time I was in a hospital was 4 1/2 months ago when I gave birth to my youngest daughter.

Soup
On a scale of 1 to 10 with 10 being highest, how ambitious are you?
Well I often think up new things I'd love to do, so in that regard a 7 but then I usually never actually go through with them so in that regard a 4.

Salad
Make a sentence using the letters of a body part. (Example: (mouth) My other ukelele tings healthily.)
THIGH - This Hero Is Going Home

Main Course
If you were to start a club, what would the subject matter be, and what would you name it?
*I took this question incorrectly, I was thinking club like a party club.*
Hmm. It would be a club for parents, with an adjacent overnight day care center for the kids so you can party. There would also be a place for the parents to crash. Then next day when they are sober, they could pick up their kids and go home. It would be called The Getaway.

Dessert
What color is the carpet/flooring in your home?
The softwood floor is a light brown colour, the bathroom and kitchen tiles are white and the carpeting downstairs is grey and a weird dusty rose upstairs.

8 comments:

  1. Anonymous1:19 PM

    Very good feast. I like your club! Have a great week!

    ReplyDelete
  2. great feast, you have a very happy appetizer, births and babies are always such a blessing!

    have a nice weekend!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Congrats on your new baby! I enjoyed your feast!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Anonymous3:07 PM

    Very good feast! :)

    Thanks for stopping by mine today.

    Have a great weekend.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Great feast! Mine is up too. Hope you can visit me. Have a great week!

    ReplyDelete
  6. So far, yours is the only HAPPY appetizer I've seen.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Anonymous8:09 PM

    Congrats on your new baby girl!

    Very good feast! :)

    Thanks for stopping by mine.
    Have a great weekend.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Thanks everyone.

    Nita, I couldn't find your feast.

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...