Google+ Upcoming Review from CSN Stores | Callista's Ramblings

Thursday, March 10, 2011

Upcoming Review from CSN Stores

I did a giveaway last time so it's time for another review. I will be reviewing an item from CSN Stores, a great online store that is really 200+ stores and sells all sorts of things. You can buy an L shaped desk, a new lamp, beds, a dining set and so much more.

I will also be hosting a $100 CSN Stores Giveaway at SMS Book Reviews, my blog of childrens and nonfiction reviews in the next month.

4 comments:

  1. Following back from the hop... Thanks for stopping by!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Popping in from the hop! Following you now via GFC!

    http://simplyyousimplyme.com/

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks for stopping on by from the hop. I am now following you. Looking forward to your CSN Stores review.

    ReplyDelete
  4. following back from the hop
    www.yourgoldenticketblog.com

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...