Google+ Happy Easter + Pop Culture | Callista's Ramblings

Sunday, April 24, 2011

Happy Easter + Pop Culture

Happy Easter Everyone! 

"Justice Legg of America"
© Flickr User JD Hancock
Our first of two Easter dinners is tonight. We already had our Passover dinner last weekend but our dinner tonight will be a mixture of Pork (something you would NEVER eat at Passover) and Kugel (made with noodles) and Matzah too!

While looking for a cute photo to put with this post, I found the following funny Easter and Pop Culture photos I want to share. Be sure to read the caption! Enjoy!!

"We Don't Like Easter on the Death Star"
© Flickr User JD Hancock
*Want to see more of JD Hancock's funny photos? You can follow him on twitter as well @JDHancock

6 comments:

  1. HAHHA! That is a funny picture! Anything can be made into Easter Colors! Hope you had a great Easter!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Anonymous12:25 PM

    LOL I think my husband would cry at the storm trooper one...
    Thanks for stopping by and following my site, I too am following on twitter and gfc and linked in. Totally understand the facebook thing. =)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love the Easter egg photos!

    Thanks for the follow! Following you now...

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love those decorated eggs. Too cute!

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...