Google+ Cold Stone Creamery Introduces the Blast | Callista's Ramblings

Tuesday, April 24, 2012

Cold Stone Creamery Introduces the Blast

Cold Stone Creamery has introduced it’s newest ice cream product, the Blast. Cold Stone Creamery Introduces Blast
The Blast is yummy ice cream mixed with some blend ins.
The Cold Stone Blast flavours are:
  • OREO® Indulgence: Sweet Cream ice cream blended with OREO® cookies and fudge sauce and topped with more Oreo® cookie pieces
  • Peanut Butter Chocolate: Chocolate ice cream blended with Reese® Peanut Butter Cup  pieces and fudge sauce and topped with more Reese® Peanut Butter Cup pieces
  • Cookie Cookie Dough Dough:  French Vanilla ice cream, chocolate chip cookie dough pieces and fudge sauce and topped with more cookie dough pieces
I was lucky enough to try the Peanut Butter Chocolate one and Oh My Gosh! It was so yummy. Like eating a bunch of Reese’s cups mixed with creamy peanut butter and melted chocolate. I think I melted.

The Blast comes in two sizes; Love it $2.99 and Gotta Have It $3.99. I loved the ice cream but I must admit I find the prices a bit steep. The Gotta Have It isn’t that much bigger. I would suggest you get the Love It size if you have some, it was a good treat and would taste even better on a hot summer’s day!

Find your local Cold Stone Creamery location here.

*Disclosure: I received the product(s) mentioned above free of charge by the company or PR representative for evaluation purposes. No other compensation was provided. See my Disclosure Policy for more information.  

21 comments:

  1. i know that Tim Hortons is in someplaces in Maine and Michigan, i just wish they put coffee into the coldstone stores here. The Blast sounds great, and after reading this review, i might go try it. Thanks for a great review

    ReplyDelete
  2. I think we have one around here that has Cold Stone....I haven't checked it out yet though

    ReplyDelete
  3. I would love to share one of these with my son in the Summer. He would go CRAZY for the cookie one! Luckily we have a Timmys's/Cold Stone Creamery Store in our neighbourhood!!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. This looks good. I love cookie dough.
    2dogs5catscrew@att.net

    ReplyDelete
  5. I have never been to a Cold Stone Creamery but the Blast sounds like some healthy compatition for the DQ Blizzard and the McFlurry! Competition is good =)

    ReplyDelete
  6. This is sooo delicious. I have to go get one now!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Oh yum! I wish we had a Cold Stone Creamery close by.

    ReplyDelete
  8. oh I wish we had a Cold Stone Creamery ANYWHERE near where I live!!

    ReplyDelete
  9. ohhh peanut butter chocolate - my favorite combo!!!

    ReplyDelete
  10. The Cookie Dough Blast sounds amazing! We haven't ventured out to Cold Stone Creamery yet but I think the Blast may get us there!

    RAFFLECOPTER
    NAME
    is
    Anne Taylor

    ReplyDelete
  11. oh my goodness...combine peanut butter with ice cream and sign me up!! yummy!

    Jessica Bleasdale (Rafflecopter: JACB)
    jessicableasdale at gmail dot com

    ReplyDelete
  12. I think Dairy Queen is going to be in trouble. This sounds absolutely yummy. Unfortunately they are not in my city yet. But when I travel I now know where I will be going as I looked them up the locations on their site.

    ReplyDelete
  13. Chocolate chip cookie dough..........droooooooooool

    ReplyDelete
  14. These sound so good. I haven't tried anything but there ice cream creations bowls...love the Strawberry Blonde. I would love to try the Cookie Cookie Dough Dough...crave it now that I'm pregnant...but I agree with you, the prices are a little steep so I always go with the Love it size...just enough.

    ReplyDelete
  15. Yum yum yum! I need to go try this! Thanks for the heads up!

    ReplyDelete
  16. We used to have a Coldstone years ago and it closed :( I love the concept of getting to pick your own mix-ins and then also seeing them mix it in front of you!

    ReplyDelete
  17. In my city there is one location with Cold Stone creamery and I love it. When people want coffee...I want ice cream. I look forward to trying a BLAST and LOVE ing IT!

    ReplyDelete
  18. This is making ma mouth water. thanks for posting it. I will have to try it.
    melissalucky43@yahoo.com

    ReplyDelete
  19. Boy I really wish we had a Cold Stone Creamery in our town - or maybe not, because I think I might eat there too often lol

    ReplyDelete
  20. these sound great; I wish we had a Tim's that carried these here but we don't. I'd love to try them!

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...