Google+ GIVEAWAY: $10 Tim Hortons Gift Card #canwin | Callista's Ramblings

Tuesday, April 24, 2012

GIVEAWAY: $10 Tim Hortons Gift Card #canwin

Quickpay Tim Card

Canadians! This one is for you. I’ve got a $10 Tim Hortons card for one of you lucky readers. All you have to do is use the form below to enter. You could use it to try out the new Blast at Cold Stone Creamery, or just use it to towards your regular purchases.

Enter using the rafflecopter form below. You only have to do the first entry to win but the more you do, the better your chances of winning. It may take a few moments to load. Click on Do It for more instructions and then after you do it, click Enter. Make sure you read instructions carefully. If you  have any questions or problems, leave a comment or email me callista83 AT cogeco DOT ca.

A copy of the giveaway rules are below and on the rafflecopter form. Entering the giveaway means you have read and agree to the rules.

GIVEAWAY RULES:
Giveaway open CANADA 18+. Giveaway open until May 8, 2012 @ 11:59 PM EST. Odds of winning depend on number of valid entries received. Duplicate (accidental or not) entries will be deleted before a winner is picked and winner's entries WILL BE verified. Winners will be selected using rafflecopter's random.org on May 9, 2012 and will be contacted by email. Winner will have 2 days to claim their prize or their prize is forfeit and another winner will be chosen. Contest Void Where Prohibited.This giveaway is not associated, nor sponsored by Facebook. We hereby release Facebook of any liability.




a Rafflecopter giveaway

43 comments:

  1. donuts, I don't care for their coffee

    ReplyDelete
  2. I would buy coffee and donuts

    ReplyDelete
  3. COFFEE!! One cream, one sugar.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Donuts for my hubby

    ReplyDelete
  5. i would use it to buy white hot chocolate!!

    ReplyDelete
  6. I would love to get Smoothies!

    ReplyDelete
  7. My husband goes to Tim's everyday, he would us it for his coffee and doughnut that is what he calls breakfast. Silly man on the doughnut that should come home for me...lol.

    ReplyDelete
  8. I love their smoothies!

    ReplyDelete
  9. laura andrews8:35 PM

    For an ice cold drink I love ice capps, for an ice cold treat I love Cold Stone's ice cream cookie sandwiches!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Lunch! Maybe a smoothie or a coffee, and soup.

    ReplyDelete
  11. I would buy some iced caps!

    bluebelle0367(at)hotmail(dot)com
    belinda mcnabb

    ReplyDelete
  12. french vanilla cappucinos for my hubby and I

    Jessica Bleasdale (Rafflecopter: JACB)
    jessicableasdale at gmail dot com

    ReplyDelete
  13. Elizabeth10:29 PM

    Ice cap

    ReplyDelete
  14. Anonymous10:30 PM

    I'm a black coffeee kind of girl, so that's what I'd buy.
    rafflecopter name is Julie G.

    ReplyDelete
  15. I'd probably buy coffee and a bagel, or maybe an iced capp

    ReplyDelete
  16. Timbits and coffee!

    ReplyDelete
  17. I would buy honey krullers, walnut crunches, and a coffee for the husband!

    ReplyDelete
  18. I so want to buy an Ice cap and an everything bagel with herb and garlic cream cheese!

    ReplyDelete
  19. I love bagels and cream cheese. I can't have them regularly but they are a treat.

    ReplyDelete
  20. donuts for me and the kids, they all like different kinds so a mixed box oh and a coffee for me of course lol

    ReplyDelete
  21. have to be a donut or an apple fritter
    vmkids3 at msn dot com

    ReplyDelete
  22. I would buy a large ice cap for me and some donuts for the kids (a couple vanilla dips with sprinkles, a double chocolate and either a long john or a maple dip)

    andrea_hockeygirl at hotmail dot com

    ReplyDelete
  23. French Vanilla for me and an XL triple triple for hubby :) and 2 donuts.. one each for the older kids!!

    ReplyDelete
  24. I'm so stoked...I didn't know you could use Tim's GC's at the Coldstone. I would get a Strawberry Blonde ice cream bowl. So yummy! Rafflecopter name: Margaret MacKenzie

    ReplyDelete
  25. I would buy a breakfest sandwich and a iced capp for myself and some Timbits!
    ksceviour at hotmail dot com

    ReplyDelete
  26. I would give it to my husband... he loves timmies!

    ReplyDelete
  27. Coffee and cheese bagel for two - :)

    ontariohappychick at gmail dot com

    ReplyDelete
  28. I'd use it to buy lots of double doubles.

    ReplyDelete
  29. I would get the BELT for breakfast. It is so good.


    silverneon2000 at yahoo dot com

    ReplyDelete
  30. Coffee for me and timbits for the kids!

    breej23 at hotmail dot com

    ReplyDelete
  31. i'd buy coffee for the mr, and froz lemonade for me! :)

    ReplyDelete
  32. I would take hubby and go for a cold stone date, each of us getting our favourite love it creation.

    ReplyDelete
  33. corey1:38 PM

    I'd get my wife and I some French vanilla cappachinos. coreybrennan26@hotmail.com

    ReplyDelete
  34. timbits for my kids and a french vanilla for me!

    ReplyDelete
  35. The new frozen raspberry lemonade...so good

    ReplyDelete
  36. Anonymous3:32 PM

    donuts
    Janette

    ReplyDelete
  37. I would put it towards donuts! (or a cake)

    ReplyDelete
  38. I would like to try an ice cream cupcake from cold stone

    ReplyDelete
  39. I would buy my old standard ham and swiss sandwich.cardshark42(at)hotmail(dot)com

    ReplyDelete
  40. I would buy a large double double whenever im off to work!

    ReplyDelete
  41. I'm always going to Tim's for coffee so that's what I'd buy

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...