I'm not really interested in the World Cup and I probably wouldn't have even know it was going on if I didn't live one block from the Little Italy of my city. Just going down the street all you see is Italian Flags waving, cars honking, people shouting and Italians galore wearing World Cup shirts.
They are down to the last two games. Germany and Portugal are fighting for Third and Fourth Place while It's Italy vs. France for the finals. Even though I nothing about the sport, or the countries, I'm rooting for Italy, just because I live near the Italians of the city. I go to their stores, buy their foods so I support them and hope they win.
Links:
World Cup Blog
BBC: World Cup 2006
Yahoo Fifa World Cup
Wednesday, July 05, 2006
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Blah World Cup - Not sure if I will always have something to say to comment on so I can't guarantee I will comment on every one every day but I will if something strikes me.
ReplyDeleteLove
Tony