1. Poutine's! I'm picky how they are made but I could eat one everyday!
2. Chocolate! Milk Chocolate preffered, White Chocolate okay, Dark Chocolate Gross!
3. Salt and Vinegar Chips. Lays are the best.
4. French Fries - if not in a poutine, then vinegar, seasoned salt and ketchup is second best!
5. Eggs - Cooked Over Easy is best!
6. Chocolate Chip Cookies - Soft is better!
7. Cereal - favs are shreddies, fruit loops, frosted flakes, rice krispies and honey nut cheerios.
8. Mashed Potatoes - with margarine, salt and pepper. Cheese is good on top too.
9. Cheese - Marble is my favourite, also mozarella and cheddar. Hard cheeses only though.
10. Raisins - soft and yummy.
11. Spaghetti - little meat, good amount of sauce, no mushrooms.12. Peaches - Not too hard, not too soft. Also peach flavoured foods.
13. Grapes - green and no seeds.
ok cool...choco chip cookies made it to the list!lol! mine's up!
ReplyDeleteI've started eating before TTing because otherwise I end up hungry by the end of an hour. Great list :-)
ReplyDeleteMmm, it all sounds good and now I'm hungry! Happy TT, I'm off to find a snack...
ReplyDeleteI love reading about (oh, and eating, of course) food! Great list! I love french fries, mashed potatoes, etc.
ReplyDeleteMy list is here.
I love salt and vinegar chips, although I prefer them with a little dip. Great TT list, now I'm hungry. Happy Friday!
ReplyDeleteI agree, soft chocolate chip cookies are always the best! And spaghetti with more sauce than anything else minus the mushrooms, HEAVEN!
ReplyDeleteGreast list you got here, Happy belated TT!
-Rowena
I love food lists.
ReplyDeletemmm... now I'm hungry. Happy TT!
ReplyDeleteEnlighten a NY/Israeli girl would ya - what exactly is poutine, anyway?
ReplyDeleteMaking me hungry and I am still at work... ARGH
ReplyDeleteMy favorite foods have to include Veggies-- but I don't eat the talking kind!
ReplyDeleteGreat TT!