Google+ Celebrity Look-A-Likes | Callista's Ramblings

Thursday, July 19, 2007

Celebrity Look-A-Likes

Ever wonder what celebrities you look like? I've been watching The Next Best Thing and I can't believe how great they all are. If I could vote, I'd have a hard time choosing between them.

Then I stumbled across this. At first I disagreed with most of the results but then realized it was given a likeness in the 60% range. I think I can see the likeness in some cases. What do you think? That's me on the left. Okay, well, that's me in Grade 12. I like to pretend I still look that good LOL.

2 comments:

  1. Do they have a "poop" category? That's how I look and feel here lately!

    *sigh*

    ReplyDelete
  2. Anonymous4:48 PM

    You're quite pretty Callista.
    Your ten meme reminded me of how much I used to like Charmed when it first came out.
    Hope you are having a fabulous Saturday,
    Frances

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...