Google+ Tackle It Tuesday | Callista's Ramblings

Tuesday, September 04, 2007

Tackle It Tuesday

Tackle It Tuesday Meme


Okay well I actually did this yesterday but I almost NEVER feel like doing much on a Tuesday. Hope no one minds.

Anyways, I now have a BEDROOM! Plus my baby has a crib to sleep in. We finally moved our bed and dressers downstairs into the front room to make a proper bedroom and we put up the crib. It's SO nice to have a bed that's not just a couch or a mattress on the floor! Today we will be continuing the tackle by bringing my computer desk down and setting it up in the living room so I can get this computer off the table! It will be so nice!

6 comments:

  1. Anonymous12:19 PM

    Great tackle. Enjoy your new space. Thanks for dropping by. Blessings, Jenn

    ReplyDelete
  2. ooh now I am excited thats means the attic is available when I move in (still not sure when that is though)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hmm....I was always under the assumption that the Tackle it Tuesday task could have been done anytime in that last week. Sometimes a weekend is a better time for a tackle than a weekday, so I'm all for tackling it when you can and just posting it on Tuesday.

    Great job on your tackle, btw!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Anonymous10:06 PM

    I rarely tackle on Tuesday - it usually takes me most of a week to accomplish ANYTHING!

    Hope you enjoy the new space - great job!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Good for you! I wish I could say I'd been productive!

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...