Google+ REVIEW: New Electric Toothbrushes from Oral-B (plus giveaway) | Callista's Ramblings

Thursday, January 08, 2009

REVIEW: New Electric Toothbrushes from Oral-B (plus giveaway)


Have you heard about the Oral-B Triumph with Smart Guide? It is the SUPERMAN of electric toothbrushes.
Here are just some of the cool features:

- 2-minute timer
- 4 brushing modes (clean, sensitive, massage & polish)
- charge level display (so you know when battery is getting low)
- Portable SmartPlug Charger
- innovative base station (where toothbrush sits)
- Smart Guide Wireless Remote Display (wall mountable)
I think the display is awesome. It not only helps you ensure you are brushing for two minutes (it can count up or down, whichever you prefer,) is also helps make sure you spend and equal amount of time in each quadrant of your mouth. See that little circle in the photo above? It's highlighting the top right quadrant. Every 30 seconds it changes quadrants to ensure a proper clean. If you want to go even further, the instruction booklet suggests brushing the inside of your teeth, then the tops and then the front. So if you look at the timer, every 10 seconds you switch. Like this:
Working on Upper Right Quadrant
0-9 sec - inside of teeth
10 - 19 sec - top of teeth
20-29 sec - front of teeth
move to next quadrant and repeat.
In addition to that, it shows what mode your are using, if you are pressing to hard or if it's time to change your brush head. The display also functions as a clock when not being used as a timer. It's easily wall or mirror mountable for ease of use.
Also included is a case for bringing your toothbrush with you (it fits the toothbrush and up to 2 heads)
I am having a blast using this toothbrush. It's almost FUN! It retails for $149.99

If that's a bit out of your price range or you don't feel you need the wireless display, try the Oral-B Vitality Pro White (slightly different from what's pictured at left.)
It's also rechargeable and comes with a base that allows the toothbrush to stand upright. It has two buttons, on and off, nice and simple.
The ProWhite brush head has a unique polishing cup that helps hold the toothpaste. The brush head moves in a high speed oscillating/rotating motion and will last 5 days between charges when brushing two times a day for two minutes each. It retails at $24.99.
So would you want to have on Oral-B Vitality Pro-White for your very own? You would? Great!
If you do, and you live in Canada or the USA, you are eligible to enter to win one of your very own. All you have to do to enter is leave me a comment. However, make sure your email is visible in your profile or leave it in your comment. If you don't leave an email, then I can't contact you and YOU CAN'T WIN.
Extra Entries
1. Stumble or Tweet this post. Leave me your stumble or twitter id in a SEPARATE comment.
2. Post about this giveaway on your blog and come back and leave me the link in a SEPARATE comment.
Giveaway open till Monday, January 19/09 at 11:59 PM EST. Winner will hopefully be announced the next day (unless something comes up.)

123 comments:

  1. Wow I might need one of those just filled two cavities yesterday

    ReplyDelete
  2. Anonymous9:48 PM

    LOL Too flippin funny, now I won't have to worry about the spinach

    ReplyDelete
  3. Anonymous9:50 PM

    I tweeted EllieandEve

    ReplyDelete
  4. I have been dying to try one of these. THanks for the giveaway.

    ReplyDelete
  5. I would love to have this!!! Thanks.

    contact me at:
    celeste@mail4me.com

    ReplyDelete
  6. Anonymous10:12 PM

    1 entry please!!!

    gjw823@aol.com

    ReplyDelete
  7. Anonymous10:13 PM

    Count me in!!!

    springshoot5@aol.com

    ReplyDelete
  8. Very useful prize!

    ReplyDelete
  9. I was just saying to my sweetie the other day that we need a new electric toothbrush! This is perfect! : )))

    Thanks so much for this fabulous give~away! : )))

    leahita[at]gmail[dot]com

    ReplyDelete
  10. Anonymous8:22 AM

    Count me in to win, please. My email is on my blog on the right hand column.

    ReplyDelete
  11. Very nice giveaway.

    ReplyDelete
  12. my hubby will never be able to make fun of me for how long i brush my teeth again! what a great product. thanks for the op :)

    ReplyDelete
  13. Talk about a toothbrush! I would love to win this for my husband! He is so picky about toothbrushes, and I know he would love this one! Pick me! Pick me!

    ReplyDelete
  14. I have always wanted an electric toothbrush!

    ReplyDelete
  15. Sounds great. Count me in!

    ReplyDelete
  16. Holy cow...this is awesome..I love brushing my teeth...i'm about a clean mouth...I'd love to win this..

    mommyinpink08@yahoo.com

    ReplyDelete
  17. I have horrible teeth so this my make me actually brush my teeth better than I do now.

    ReplyDelete
  18. wow! this looks really cool:) thanks!

    ReplyDelete
  19. Anonymous11:50 AM

    wow this would be great! i've been wanting one for a while now! :)

    henriettab294{at}gmail.com

    ReplyDelete
  20. I'd like one.


    lavenderagate(at)yahoo(dot)com

    ReplyDelete
  21. Tooth brushing could become fun.
    cepage1ca(at) yahoo(dot)ca

    ReplyDelete
  22. Anonymous12:23 PM

    I could SO used this! I've been wanting a toothbrush like this for a long time. Hope I win!

    Thanks!!
    shevilkenevil1 at aol dot com

    ReplyDelete
  23. Anonymous1:46 PM

    This looks great! I've never tried an electric toothbrush before... Thanks for the giveaway!
    mybabyappleseed(at)yahoo(dot)ca

    ReplyDelete
  24. We were just talking to our dentist just a few weeks ago about purchasing one of these! This was be terrific! count me in.

    daljhardwick@juno.com

    ReplyDelete
  25. I've been wanting an electric toothbrush forever! This one looks sweet. Pick me pick me! :)

    ReplyDelete
  26. Anonymous3:04 PM

    Great Giveaway! I just blogged about it @ Bargain Seeker Depot
    http://bargainseekerdepot.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  27. i am a dental assistant and i am all about having healthy gums and teeth, please count me in! thanks!

    jayme[dot]bouwens@yahoo[dot]com

    ReplyDelete
  28. My hygenist just recommended this to me...I sure would love to win it instead of buying it! Thanks!

    divaqueenie(at)gmail(dot)com

    ReplyDelete
  29. I would love to win this!
    fbartlett20 at aol dot com

    ReplyDelete
  30. I totally want this!

    ReplyDelete
  31. I coudl really use this!

    ReplyDelete
  32. Anonymous3:52 PM

    Count me in please.

    smellybrigitt@aol.com

    ReplyDelete
  33. Anonymous3:54 PM

    Oh, how this would help my dear little teeth.
    elledandridge@aol.com

    ReplyDelete
  34. Anonymous3:55 PM

    We've been wanting to get one of these -- awesome giveaway!

    ReplyDelete
  35. Awesome giveaway! Thanks for sharing :)

    ReplyDelete
  36. Ive been looking at these in the store but haven't had the extra money to buy one. I'm picky about my dental hygiene and this toothbrush would be a great addition.

    texasgirl(at)rocketmail(dot)com

    ReplyDelete
  37. I could totally use a new one my sonic care seems to be dying!

    Thanks for the awesome giveaway!

    ReplyDelete
  38. This toothbrush sounds amazing. Count me in the running!

    cathyandharold[at]verizon[dot]net

    ReplyDelete
  39. My mouth would be forever greatful! Thanks so much!

    ReplyDelete
  40. Please count me in :)

    ReplyDelete
  41. I tweeted.
    User- mysticconn

    ReplyDelete
  42. Anonymous6:48 PM

    This would be a great product to win as I could really be sure I was brushing for 2 minutes. My email address is cwoer98@hotmail.com

    ReplyDelete
  43. This would be great for my family!

    ReplyDelete
  44. Tweet! Tweet! sumrthyme

    ReplyDelete
  45. Thanks for stopping by my blog and this would be a wonderful thing to win! Sign me up. ~Mindy

    ReplyDelete
  46. Love to have this.

    Thanks,

    ReplyDelete
  47. I would love to win, I like the fact that it as a sensitive setting.
    angelacisco@rocketmail.com

    ReplyDelete
  48. would love to try this

    kimspam66 at yahoo dot com

    ReplyDelete
  49. This is a wonderful giveaway. I took my children to the dentist over Christmas break and I know how important it is to keep our teeth brushed and healthy.
    TRigell at aol dot com

    ReplyDelete
  50. I blogged about this great giveaway at:
    www.slowingdownabit.blogspot.com/
    TRigell at aol dot com

    ReplyDelete
  51. Anonymous10:12 PM

    Me me meeeee!!!

    Heather
    yahwhatever@hotmail.com

    ReplyDelete
  52. I would love this toothbrush!! Please enter me in your giveaway.


    Thank you for doing this.

    ReplyDelete
  53. Anonymous12:02 AM

    This toothbrush needs a grateful home... and my house needs a great toothbrush, please consider us for this prize, our teeth would be so sparkling and I'd chatter with a white delightful smile!

    pumpkinlady430@yahoo.com

    ReplyDelete
  54. Anonymous12:57 AM

    This would be so great to win-start out the New Year a beautiful smile!

    Elaine R
    emrosser@shaw.ca

    ReplyDelete
  55. Yes, put my name in for this great giveaway. Anything to get my daughter to brush.

    debbebennett at yahoo dot com

    ReplyDelete
  56. WOW...who doesn't want this badboy?!
    I could do some mean scrubbing on the old toofer's with this dude!

    I think I love it!

    Can you say....heaven for my teeth?

    ReplyDelete
  57. Thanks for the contest -- I would love to win this!

    ReplyDelete
  58. Awesome toothbrushes! Thanks for the giveaway!

    braaisjo at gmail dot com

    ReplyDelete
  59. Anonymous1:36 PM

    I really hope that I'm the winner because I want to give this to my son. Maybe it will be just the thing to get him to brush his teeth more often.
    traymona[at]aol.com

    ReplyDelete
  60. I have heard these are the best. I would love to win one.

    Thanks for the giveaway.

    mrscook73(at)gmail(dot)com

    ReplyDelete
  61. I need all the dental help I can get. Thanks for the chance to win.

    ReplyDelete
  62. Anonymous2:00 AM

    I would love to win this toothbrush.

    Thanks for the giveaway.

    bmc1978[at]yahoo[dot]com

    ReplyDelete
  63. Thanks for the great giveaway!

    ReplyDelete
  64. I have a good one for me but I've really been hoping to win a good one for my hubby too. Thanks!

    ReplyDelete
  65. My husband has wanted one of these! ohbrooke@gmail.com

    ReplyDelete
  66. I would love a great toothbrush.

    ReplyDelete
  67. I know just the person I would give this to! Thanks!

    KristalsBlog at yahoo dot com

    ReplyDelete
  68. I posted this giveaway on my blog's sidebar: kristalcoles.blogspot.com

    KristalsBlog at yahoo dot com

    ReplyDelete
  69. ooh! This toothbrush looks simply wonderful. I actually LOST my electric toothbrush a few months ago on a trip and have been using a regular one (yuck!!) it's just not the same. I would love to win this!! Thank you :)
    caitlinhyla@gmail.com

    ReplyDelete
  70. I also twittered this post
    id:caitlinhyland

    email: caitlinhyla@gmail.com

    ReplyDelete
  71. Thanks for the giveaway.

    fmd518@inbox.com

    ReplyDelete
  72. Pick me Pick me!!
    fluffybabybehind@ymail.com

    ReplyDelete
  73. I posted on twitter.. andreawoods07

    ReplyDelete
  74. Anonymous10:48 AM

    I have converted to electric toothbrushes and will never go back-thanks!
    linjenals at yahoo dot com

    ReplyDelete
  75. I blogged it!! http://fluffybabybehind.blogspot.com/2009/01/check-out-this-giveaway.html

    ReplyDelete
  76. Anonymous11:38 AM

    My teeth are my best feature, so this would bring me peace of mind as I get older. Great giveaway!

    ReplyDelete
  77. That looks really cool!

    ReplyDelete
  78. I have been wanting to get a toothbrush like this. Thanks for the chance to win!

    ReplyDelete
  79. Anonymous4:02 PM

    My husband needs a new toothbrush because his isn't holding a charge very well anymore! Thanks for the chance. pposwaps(AT)gmail.com

    ReplyDelete
  80. I've been really wanting to get an electric toothbrush!
    katiekarr at gmail dot com

    ReplyDelete
  81. Ooh, I need me an electric toothbrush! Thanks for the giveaway!

    treflea4 at gmail dot com

    ReplyDelete
  82. As someone who just got back from having a ROOT CANAL (and has to get ANOTHER ONE next week), I REALLY need one of these!!!

    Oral Bs are GREAT, too!! I would REALLY like to win this. Keeping my fingers and toes cross on this one.

    Thanks for an awesome giveaway.

    ReplyDelete
  83. Stumbled (kalikrush)

    tskrush (at) cox (dot) net

    ReplyDelete
  84. Awesome, would love to have an electric toothbrush!

    ReplyDelete
  85. Anonymous9:31 PM

    This would be awesome..Thanks for cool drawing!

    ReplyDelete
  86. GREAT giveaway. I brush and brush and floss, but alas, I still get cavities. Maybe this would help. Thanks so much!

    ReplyDelete
  87. Anonymous8:00 AM

    I want to have one of these. Badly.

    applez_55@yahoo.com

    ReplyDelete
  88. Anonymous2:17 PM

    Nice Giveaway. I would love to win this.

    vmichelle07@yahoo.com

    ReplyDelete
  89. Anonymous2:19 PM

    I just linked to your giveaway on my site.

    Great Deals Everywhere

    http://greatdealseverywhere.webs.com/giveaways.htm

    or http://www.greatdealseverywhere.webs.com

    ReplyDelete
  90. we need a new electric toothbrush, and this one is awesome!
    mom2maria at hotmail

    ReplyDelete
  91. Both my dentist and hygenist told me to get one of these babies, but out of my price range. Thanks!

    ReplyDelete
  92. Wow, this looks awesome! What a great tool.

    ReplyDelete
  93. Anonymous6:58 AM

    I have been looking for an electric toothbrush, this would puurfecto!


    thanks so much!


    karissag at gmail.com

    ReplyDelete
  94. Anonymous7:00 AM

    stumbled! I am kagey10


    karissag at gmail.com

    ReplyDelete
  95. Anonymous7:24 AM

    http://twitter.com/kagey10/status/1118082114

    tweeted


    karissag at gmail.com

    ReplyDelete
  96. Awesome. I would love to win.

    dctm at bellsouth dot net

    ReplyDelete
  97. Anonymous12:18 PM

    I want this! :) Thanks for the giveaway
    britt.farris[at]yahoo[dot]com

    ReplyDelete
  98. Anonymous12:21 PM

    tweeted... http://twitter.com/britzy2/status/1118748028

    britt.farris[at]yahoo[dot]com

    ReplyDelete
  99. would love this!

    aandsrempel@yahoo

    ReplyDelete
  100. Maybe if I won I would be more motivated to brush my teeth?! I could definitely use it and it sounds pretty awesome!
    specialk [dot] roxygirl [at] gmail [dot] com

    ReplyDelete
  101. I have had so many teeth issues over the last year and so much work done. I have found that since I hit my 40's that it is MUCH harder to clean my teeth. I can brush and brush and then take floss between all my front teeth and come out with so much yucky plaque.

    Thus I would love to try this!

    Thank you for the opportunity!

    ReplyDelete
  102. Since I got what I wanted for Christmas (my two front teeth) now I just need this awesome Oral-B brush! =)

    nerdykk@gmail.com

    ReplyDelete
  103. Count me in! I would love to try an electric toothbrush!

    mommyhoodisthankless[AT}gmail.com

    ReplyDelete
  104. Anonymous7:01 PM

    This is a great prize.

    anamcara2007@yahoo.com

    ReplyDelete
  105. Wow, this is awesome... I have an almost 10 year old Oral-b toothbrush that's rechargeable and I keep looking at the improvements they've made to it and just keep thinking I should upgrade, but just can't afford to.

    ReplyDelete
  106. Anonymous7:34 AM

    i'd love to try out this toothbrush!

    texan_michael(AT)yahoo(DOT)com

    ReplyDelete
  107. Anonymous1:00 AM

    Would absolutely love to win this...toothcare has always been a problem with me!!

    baggypants
    oct261982(at)yahoo(dot)ca

    ReplyDelete
  108. Oh I need a new toothbrush!!

    ReplyDelete
  109. I tweeted about this txsangie..

    ReplyDelete
  110. Anonymous11:18 PM

    My husband has been dying for one of these ! WOuld love to win for him! Thanks for the chance!

    Keilann
    teq97@hotmail.com

    ReplyDelete
  111. Anonymous11:49 PM

    I was told to get a better toothbrush to reduce tarter. I have a gum problem and this would help me.

    ReplyDelete
  112. I would definitely love to win this!

    ReplyDelete
  113. I tweet: http://twitter.com/calliesan/status/1129865774

    ReplyDelete
  114. Wow, this toothbrush looks amazing and I need a new one!!
    ryanandmissy98(at)yahoo(dot)com

    ReplyDelete
  115. Anonymous9:28 AM

    Awesome giveaway! Thanks

    scottntahra(AT)comcast.net

    ReplyDelete
  116. My husband would LOVE this!

    ReplyDelete
  117. My son really needs one of these. He just had to have a deep cleaning because of his gums. Please enter me.

    ReplyDelete
  118. Hello! I'd love to win this because I just came back from the dentist and it turns out I've got 9 pretty cavities right between the ridges. Oh well...

    My e-mail is justxjoking@yahoo.com and my name is Julia.

    ReplyDelete
  119. I featured your giveaway on my brand new blog,

    www.sweetmojave.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  120. Sign me up, please!

    ReplyDelete
  121. Wow!

    This is a great giveaway!
    Thank you for counting me in.
    Angela Harris
    YourAngil@Hotmail.com

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...