Google+ Make a Healthy Cracker House This Year | Callista's Ramblings

Friday, December 18, 2009

Make a Healthy Cracker House This Year

I'd love to say this idea was all mine but that would be lying. I got the idea from a Parenting Magazine. (At the moment I can't remember which one and I can't check as I don't own it. )

Instead of a Gingerbread house full of icing and candy, make a healthier version. So I bought some crackers, cream cheese and assorted dried fruits and vegetables, fruit leather and corn nuts and got to work. I could have also used nuts but I am bringing this to a school so I figured I'd better not. You can use fresh vegetables too.


There is no RIGHT way to do this, be creative! My crackers were short so I did a short double house. If anyone else has done something similar, please let me know!

Why not try making one of your own this weekend?

3 comments:

  1. Your house is so cute!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Very creative and unique. I haven't seen this before. It looks great!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Yum! good ides.

    Following from MBC

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...