Google+ Getting my Wisdom Teeth Out! - UPDATE | Callista's Ramblings

Tuesday, May 11, 2010

Getting my Wisdom Teeth Out! - UPDATE


Wisdom Teeth Photo from H4n0 on Flickr

I"m getting my Wisdom teeth out today so I won't be blogging till I'm with it enough to form coherent sentences. Wish me luck!

UPDATE: There's been a complication and I can't have my wisdom teeth out right now. I'm going to have to have it done in the hospital. This is causing a lot of stress. 

3 comments:

  1. I'm sure everything will go fine.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Best of luck! I had all 5 of mine out before I turned 16. I didn't have enough room for them and it was at the time MSI was going to stop paying for wisdom tooth removal, so my dad made me get them out before the deadline as they were going to have to be taken out anyway. Mine were not even up, so having the dentist go on an expedition was a bit painful. The recovery was pretty fast from what I remember....you will do fine!
    All the best!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Don't worry. It's not that bad. I had all 4 out in the hospital when I was about 16, I remember something about them being impacted, I guess they saw from the xray because they didn't come through yet.

    Some Tylenol, a bag a frozen peas on your face and some really soft food for 1 week and you should be A.O.K.

    Deanna

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...