Google+ Keeping the Tent Clean - The Great Camping Event - Day 4 | Callista's Ramblings

Thursday, July 29, 2010

Keeping the Tent Clean - The Great Camping Event - Day 4

Welcome to Day Four! I have a short one for you today.

For those of you who tent camp, what does your tent look like during the day? In Girl Guides we learn to roll up our beds in the morning to keep them warm and dry and we keep our stuff in our bags so we can find what we need. Also everything is kept away from the sides of the tent in case it rains (see Day 2)

We teach this to our Guides and we had two Guides last year who were better at keeping their tent clean than we are!

See for yourself!


What does the inside of your tent look like?

1 comment:

  1. Oh, it would be smart if I rolled up my sleeping gear, but I'm not nearly that neat! Also, if I have an inflatable sleeping pad, I don't like to inflate it every night before I go to sleep. It is a good idea to keep your stuff away from the edges of the tent, especially at night, as you can get lots of condensation on the inside of the tent from your breathing (you can help prevent that by leaving at least one opening in your tent partly open). Fun posts! Looking forward to more.

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...