Google+ GIVEAWAY: Baby Bond Nursing Sash | Callista's Ramblings

Thursday, May 26, 2011

GIVEAWAY: Baby Bond Nursing Sash

Baby Bond
How would you like to win a Baby Bond Nursing Sash of your very own?

Thanks to Baby Bond I can offer winner's choice of any in stock item to an international winner!

Check out the ways to enter below, do as many as you want (but at least the mandatory one) and then fill out the form to enter.

GIVEAWAY CLOSED

6 comments:

  1. Thanks for following Magical Mouse Schoolhouse! I do not need to be entered in this contest. Just wanted to say thanks :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. thanks for stopping by my blog. always nice to see other guiding folk on line. i loved my baby sling. this looks super comfortable too.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I like the Original in black.

    mrs.marcus2 at yahoo dot com

    ReplyDelete
  4. I think I would want the couture one!

    ykatrina at hotmail dot com

    ReplyDelete
  5. I tried to enter, but there seems to be an issue with the link. It is showing like an edit post link...

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...