Google+ REVIEW: Lysol No Touch Hand Soap System - Stainless Steel Look | Callista's Ramblings

Wednesday, June 15, 2011

REVIEW: Lysol No Touch Hand Soap System - Stainless Steel Look

Last year I reviewed the Lysol No Touch Hand Soap System and I'm happy to announce the product now comes in a new Stainless steel look to match your kitchen.

If you aren`t familiar with the product, it`s a way to get soap without touching the pump and getting the germs all over it. Sure you are washing your hands anyways but I often brush the soap pump while reaching for something or move the soap pump out of my way for a moment and I don`t wash my hands again before moving on to something else. Think of all those germs.

There is a new refill soap fragrance as well: Aloe Vera with Vitamin E. It`s soft and creamy and very soothing on your hands. So you can clean and moisturize your hands at the same time and it smells great.

I do wish it was refillable instead of needing to buy a new cartridge but what I do is use it for really unsanitary things such as when I`ve been handling raw meat. My husband uses it for other things too.  I find the batteries last a long time, considering it`s used at least once a day. I think I changed the batteries twice total in the year I had the first one.



Find out more about the Lysol No Touch.

*Disclosure: I received the product(s) mentioned above free of charge by the company or PR representative for evaluation purposes. No other compensation was provided. See my Disclosure Policy for more information. 

3 comments:

  1. Thanks for following me today! :) I'll be following you back now.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Whoa! Stainless steel - that looks awesome! I hope to see it at my stores soon.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I am your latest follower on GFC from Pitch It To Me. Love your review. I didn't know it came in Stainless Steel! I am going to have to find it! It would match my kitchen!

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...