Google+ Rafflecopter Roundup: The Tiniest Tiger Book + Colouring Book (US/CAN/AU/EU) | Callista's Ramblings

Wednesday, September 21, 2011

Rafflecopter Roundup: The Tiniest Tiger Book + Colouring Book (US/CAN/AU/EU)

Rafflecopter Round Up Giveaway


I'm happy to be participating in the Rafflecopter Roundup event from Sep 21 - 25, hosted by Makobi Scribe and Simply Stacie. I've been using rafflecopter for a month or so now and I love it. I love entering using it too. In fact I've barely entered any giveaways not using rafflecopter since it came out and I've noticed my giveaways get more entries too.

My prize is a Signed hardcover copy of  The Tiniest Tiger plus colouring book. I reviewed The Tiniest Tiger on my book blog previously.

Book Description: Children and adults will revel in this charming and brilliantly told tale of a forlorn and scruffy little kitten with a black stained nose and a striped tail that tries to find a home among the “big” cats that reside at the local zoo. Young readers will especially delight in this truly literary and fully illustrated lesson that advocates the protection of endangered species. When a stray kitten loses her way and is displaced from the only alley she has ever known, she squeezes her tiny body under the fence at the zoo and begins a long and tireless hunt for a home. Her search leads her to a tiger and into a lion’s den by way of a cheetah, clouded leopard, puma, jaguar, bobcat, and an ocelot. She learns a lot about what she isn’t, but gets no closer to finding a home until she is spotted by the zookeeper’s daughter and learns that there is truly a special spot for every cat—even the tiniest tiger—under the sun. - from http://conservationcubclub.com/

The colouring book has 16 pages for colouring and 4 puzzles. If your child likes cats, wild or domestic, this would be a great prize. If you've never entered with rafflecopter before, check out this video. Let me know in the comments if you have any problems. You have to click Read More below to enter if the widget isn't showing up.

After you enter my giveaway, be sure to check out all the other giveaways using the linky below!

Also be sure to check out The Tiniest Tiger Conservation Cub Club blog, a great blog for any pet lover!








17 comments:

  1. Anonymous2:54 PM

    Do you have any invites to rafflecopter? I really want an account in the worst way. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I never had any, I'm not sure but I think only some accounts had them. But I can probably get you one. Let me see what I can do.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I like Gracey and the Pop in the garden!! We have two beautiful cats, they were both rescued cats and I cannot for the life of me understand how anyone could harm any animal. I especially liked the quote, "Remember to care for all earth's creatures, big and small."
    You have a great blog :)
    Monica

    ReplyDelete
  4. i like the bad kitty post
    tmarie56@hotmail.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. LOvely blog- remiinds me of my sweet cat who just passed away. I especially liked the post on the pope and being kind to all creatures.
    Thanks

    ReplyDelete
  6. Loved the reviews for THE TINIEST TIGER,

    marypres(AT)gmail(DOT)com

    ReplyDelete
  7. andalene3:46 PM

    I like the "One Day, 10,000 Bowls Donation!" I learned that on this day, P&G Pet Care will donate 1 bowl of food to the Humane Society of Greater Dayton, up to 10,000 bowls. The donation will be a mix of Eukanuba, Iams, and Innova Pet Foods. abrennan09@hotmail.com

    ReplyDelete
  8. What a great site!

    I loved the post about 'Gracey, The Tiniest Tiger's Story' and a lot of other posts too.

    Thanks for introducing me to this site. ~Pauline

    dod@rogers.com

    ReplyDelete
  9. I connected with the Tiniest Tiger reveals shocking food item in kitchen. I love it because I love animal humor.

    kdavis1@centurytel.net

    ReplyDelete
  10. I liked this one about the dancing cat, too cute. http://conservationcubclub.com/home/2011/09/no-more-dancing-in-the-moonlight/#more-4928

    ReplyDelete
  11. i love the The Tiniest Tiger’s reveals shocking food item in kitchen! love the cat humor!

    heyfrugalmommy at hotmail dot com

    ReplyDelete
  12. I like the post of Gracey and the Pope. I like the reminder that we should care and love all of God's creatures!
    tvpg at aol dot com

    ReplyDelete
  13. I liked the one about dancing cat

    ReplyDelete
  14. I connected with the "Feline Diabetes: The Importance of Home Blood Glucose Testing" post. My sister's cat was just diagnosed so I sent it to her to read.
    I have 3 rescue kitties in my home that dance at night too...lol

    ReplyDelete
  15. I really liked the Fear of Darkness? Blame it on the Moon! article. I really connected with it becauswe even though I have always been a little afraid of the things that go bump in the night, I had never before attributed it to the moon. In fact I have always loved the moon. I find that it calms me and helps me sleep better. So i just found it interesting to hear that alot of people get more skiddish when the moon is full, when I look forward to it. I do however agree that people get a little more crazy when the moon is full!

    ReplyDelete
  16. My favorite post is How I Know I Am Sweeter Than Sugar bc I used to have a tea ritual with my dog, Pia, in the mornings before she passed away.
    amoeidson@yahoo.com

    ReplyDelete
  17. I really enjoyed Gracey and the Pope

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...