Be sure to come back November 1 for your chance to win a prize from this company during the 25 Crazy Dayz of Giveawayz Event.
Dr. Barry Sears, a leading authority in anti-inflammatory nutrition is the creator of the Zone Diet. He has developed a new line of Zone 1-2-3 foods using his patented molecular baking™ to make foods that are commonly high in unfavorable carbohydrates healthy for consumption.
With Zone 1-2-3 foods you can enjoy the "forbidden foods" like bread, pasta, pizza and even brownies without the resulting weight gain. Read how here.
You can read all about the Zone Diet at the website.For the event, I'll be giving away the Zone Fast Diet Weight Loss Program (RV: $179.00)
I have not tried the program myself so I can't speak for results. You can check out the testimonials page if you want.
Find Zone Fast on Twitter
@drbarrysears and @thezonediet
Buy It: You can purchase all Zone Diet products online.
*Disclosure: I did not receive the product(s) mentioned above but I will be trying a few foods from their selection for a review this month. The company is sponsoring a giveaway during Coupon Cabin's 25 Crazy Dayz of Giveawayz. No other compensation was provided. See my Disclosure Policy for more information.
