Be sure to come back November 1 for your chance to win a prize from this company during the 25 Crazy Dayz of Giveawayz Event.
How many stained shirts do you have from food splatter while cooking? I have so many it's not even funny. I have an apron but it's black and boring and I forget to put it on most of the time.
Sophia Grace sells beautifully designed aprons for women, men and children. They are made in Canada too! They also sell laminated ones that are great for hair dressers, crafters or anyone who prefers a apron that can be wiped clean. They even carry some special aprons that would make great wedding gifts!
Now you can cook in style! Their motto is Be Fun Be Flirty Be Fabulous!
Follow Sophia Grace Aprons on Facebook and Twitter
Sophia Grace Aprons is donating one apron for the Crazy Dayz of Giveawayz Event.
Buy It: Buy directly from the Sophia Grace website
Use the code "ilovecallista" to get $10 off AND free shipping! But hurry, this code is only good till Nov. 30.
*Disclosure: I will be receiving an apron to review this month. The company is sponsoring a giveaway during Coupon Cabin's 25 Crazy Dayz of Giveawayz. No other compensation was provided. See my Disclosure Policy for more information.

That's a cute apron!
ReplyDeleteLOVE these aprons! I don't have one at the moment and could really use one - and the fact that they look great will make me want to wear it! :) Thanks!
ReplyDelete