Google+ CouponCabin’s 25 Crazy Dayz of Giveawayz Sponsor Spotlight – Nielsen-Massey Vanillas #CouponCabinHop | Callista's Ramblings

Monday, October 31, 2011

CouponCabin’s 25 Crazy Dayz of Giveawayz Sponsor Spotlight – Nielsen-Massey Vanillas #CouponCabinHop

Be sure to come back November 1 for your chance to win a prize from this company during the 25 Crazy Dayz of Giveawayz Event.

Neilsen-Massey Vanillas carry Vanilla Extracts, Powders and Beans of many types. Nielsen-Massey has been creating with Vanilla for over 100 years!

Neilsen-Massey had donated one 4oz bottle of Madagascar Bourbon Pure Vanilla Extract (RV: $10)
The Bourbon is named after the place and it has no alcohol in it!

The website has information on Vanilla as well as some vanilla recipes. You can also buy their new cookbook. The vanilla facts section is interesting as well.

Buy It: Check out the Where to Buy page to find out where to get it.


*Disclosure: I will be receiving a bottle of vanilla extract to review this month. The company is sponsoring a giveaway during Coupon Cabin's 25 Crazy Dayz of Giveawayz. No other compensation was provided. See my Disclosure Policy for more information.

3 comments:

  1. Wow I love hearing about companies that have been around so long!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I have tried this before! It is actually really good to bake with!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Fancy stuff! (hanging head) I usually pick up the imitation stuff - would love to use real vanilla extract in my recipes and taste the difference!

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...