Google+ GIVEAWAY: $10 Cash via PayPal | Callista's Ramblings

Monday, November 14, 2011

GIVEAWAY: $10 Cash via PayPal

GIVEAWAY ENDS TODAY. ALSO ENTER FOR $5 PAYPAL HERE.

I'm looking for some support for my other blog SMS Book Reviews which features nonfiction book reviews and children's book reviews as well.

So I put together this giveaway for $10 Paypal Cash. This giveaway is posted on both blogs but you only enter on one!

To enter, please use the rafflecopter form below. If you don't know how to use it, see this rafflecopter guide. A copy of the giveaway rules are below and on the rafflecopter form. Entering the giveaway means you have read and agree to the rules. If you have any problems, email me callista83@cogeco.ca

GIVEAWAY RULES:
One Person Per Household. Open worldwide to anyone who has a paypal account and is 18+. Giveaway open until December 5, 2011 @ 11:59 PM EST. Odds of winning depend on number of valid entries received. Duplicate (accidental or not) entries will be deleted before a winner is picked and winner's entries will be verified. Winner will be selected using random.org on December 6, 2011 and will be contacted by email. Winner will have 3 days to claim their prize or their prize is forfeit and another winner will be chosen. Contest Void Where Prohibited. This giveaway is not associated, nor sponsored by Facebook. We hereby release Facebook of any liability.

Click Read More if you can't see the widget.








*Disclosure: This giveaway was sponsored by me.

19 comments:

  1. I commented on the healthy lunches review (http://smsbookreviews.blogspot.com/2011/10/good-food-to-go-healthy-lunches-your.html)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I left a comment on this post:
    My Very Own Name - Personalized Book - Great Gift Idea

    ReplyDelete
  3. I commented as astroqueen67 on http://smsbookreviews.blogspot.com/2011/10/good-food-to-go-healthy-lunches-your.html Holly Hennessy Swint astroqueen67@hotmail.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. I commented on Easy Entertaining for Beginners by Patricia Mendez

    aemgeg4 (@) yahoo (dot) com

    I think my google name is Ada & my entry is Ada Miller

    ReplyDelete
  5. I left a comment over on PINK BRAIN, BLUE BRAIN. It looks most interesting.

    marypres(AT)gmail(DOT)com

    ReplyDelete
  6. I commented on Good Food to Go: Healthy Lunches Your Kids Will Love (and actually eat!).

    ReplyDelete
  7. Anonymous8:57 AM

    I commented on
    http://smsbookreviews.blogspot.com/2011/11/easy-entertaining-for-beginners-by.html

    ReplyDelete
  8. Anonymous9:05 AM

    commented on
    http://smsbookreviews.blogspot.com/2011/10/tidbit-from-no-cry-picky-eater-solution.html

    ReplyDelete
  9. Anonymous9:09 AM

    I commented on
    http://smsbookreviews.blogspot.com/2011/10/my-very-own-name-personalized-book.html

    ReplyDelete
  10. I commented on Easy Entertaining for Beginners by Patricia Mendez

    ReplyDelete
  11. Already enjoy this blog. Will certainly check out the other!

    ReplyDelete
  12. Start Talking sounds like something I can use right now. Having a bit of trouble communicating with my preteen girl. She's melodramatic and sensitive, but she needs my guidance and honesty. Thanks for the suggestion.

    ReplyDelete
  13. joined and left comment on SMS Book reviews.

    ReplyDelete
  14. Left a comment on the Easy Entertaining for Beginners by Patricia Mendez post
    heartnsoulcooking at gmail dot com

    ReplyDelete
  15. Left a comment on the A Tidbit from The No-Cry Picky Eater Solution by Elizabeth Pantley post
    heartnsoulcooking at gmail dot com

    ReplyDelete
  16. I commented on Good Food to Go: Healthy Lunches Your Kids Will Love

    sweetcivic604(at)yahoo(d0t)ca

    ReplyDelete
  17. I posted on this one: http://smsbookreviews.blogspot.com/2011/11/mommy-md-guide-to-pregnancy-and-birth.html

    Totally forgot to put it in the Extra Info :(

    LeeLindseyErin@gmail.com

    ReplyDelete
  18. commented on Mommy MD Guide to Pregnancy and Birth AND Mommy MD Guide to Your Baby's First Year by Rallie McAllister

    2dogs5catscrew@att.net

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...