Thursday, November 17, 2011
REVIEW/GIVEAWAY: UGLee Ergonomic Pens
For a person with arthritis, carpal tunnel or other problems which make gripping a regular pen painful, the UGLee pen is the first ergonomic pen designed by a doctor!
Despite it's strange shape, the UGLee pen is actually named for the doctor who designed it (Dr. Lee) and the UG stands for Ultimate Grip. The pen isn't just for those few people though. It's designed to eliminate the pain and hand cramping from writing with a traditional pen. This would be perfect for those who write a lot such as students or writers or secretaries. It's the ultimate comfort pen.
Upon first touching the grip part of the pen, I was a bit weird-ed out, it is so jelly and wiggly. It took some getting used to but now I love it and write all my notes with the pen. My mother has Carpal Tunnel and I am sure I have it too, I just keep putting off going to the doctor. I get pain from writing even a few sentences with a regular pen but my hand feels great with the UGLee pen. Also the grip is made to be strong and can withstand chewing on it as well.
The grip is not all that's great about the pen. The ink is extra smooth so the pen glides effortlessly. It's a very light pen too so you don't feel like you are holding the pen up AND writing.
For more information, check out the UGLee Pen webpage, twitter and facebook accounts.
Also see the short video below.
GIVEAWAY
To enter, please use the rafflecopter form below. If you don't know how to use it, see this rafflecopter guide. A copy of the giveaway rules are below and on the rafflecopter form. Entering the giveaway means you have read and agree to the rules. If you have any problems, email me callista83@cogeco.ca
GIVEAWAY RULES:
One Person Per Household. Open to US/Canada 18+. Giveaway open until December 1, 2011 @ 11:59 PM EST. Odds of winning depend on number of valid entries received. Duplicate (accidental or not) entries will be deleted before a winner is picked and winner's entries will be verified. Winner will be selected using random.org on December 1, 2011 and will be contacted by email. Winner will have 3 days to claim their prize or their prize is forfeit and another winner will be chosen. Contest Void Where Prohibited. This giveaway is not associated, nor sponsored by Facebook. We hereby release Facebook of any liability.
Click Read More if you can't see the widget.
*Disclosure: I received one or more of the products mentioned above for free using Tomoson.com. Regardless, I only recommend products or services I use personally and believe will be good for my readers. See my Disclosure Policy for more information.
Giveaway Sponsored by Tomoson.com
Labels:
giveaways,
health,
house and home,
Review
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

I learned that it was shown on the Doctors show from the website!
ReplyDeleteI learned that The UGLee Pen only weights 11 grams
ReplyDeleteI learned Kids are also at risk for repetitive stress injury, in fact that can be where it starts!
ReplyDeletegerri_bolen[at]msn[dot]com
I learned that it only weighs 11g
ReplyDeleterenfie.fields[at]gmail.com
I found out that you can only get these pens from their website.
ReplyDeleteI found out that the company name is a play on the founder's last name.
ReplyDeleteThey are very lightweight and is 11 grams !
ReplyDeletekapumaka@hotmail.com
They are very lightweight and is 11 grams !
ReplyDeletekapumaka@hotmail.com
I learned that it was designed by a doctor and it is the most comfortable pen made. Rita Spratlen rjspratlen@gmail.com
ReplyDeleteI learned each pen weighs 11 grams.
ReplyDeleteprettishi at yahoo dot com
People with arthritis & carpal tunnel really can benefit! erinbdisney at hotmail dot com
ReplyDeleteI learned that the UGLee Pen is mated with the smoothest ink system known, smoother than any roller ball, gel ink, or fountain ink pen!! grammypenny@frontier.com
ReplyDeleteI learned that they are very light weight - 11 g!
ReplyDeletecontactlillea at gmail dot com
I learned that Dr. Lee attended Yale University.
ReplyDeletejlgibbings(at)hotmail(dot)com
I learned that the UGLee Pen is filled with the smoothest ink known to date, smoother than any other roller ball, gel ink, or fountain ink pen.
ReplyDeleteabrennan09@hotmail.com
- bunny
ReplyDeletei learned that The UGLee Pen is mated with the smoothest ink system known, smoother than any roller ball, gel ink, or fountain ink pen.
uk7ss At yahoo DOt com
I did not know this: Kids are also at risk for repetitive stress injury, in fact that can be where it starts!
ReplyDeleteThe Uglee Pen only weighs 11 grams.
ReplyDeleteThanks for the great giveaway opportunity. ~Pauline
dod@rogers.com
he actually makes his own clay pens
ReplyDeleteDr. James, designer of the uglee pen, knows the toll excessive writing can take, having averaged 20 pages of written notes a day during medical school.
ReplyDeletemomznite_at_yahoo_daught_com
November 19--I visited Uglee Pens and found that this ergonomic pen was created by a Doctor James Lee. He claims that is is truly comfortable to use.-el03ro
ReplyDeleteNovember 19--I visited Uglee Pens and found that this ergonomic pen was created by a Doctor James Lee. He claims that is is truly comfortable to use.-el03ro
ReplyDeleteThe pen is only 11 grams or less than half an ounce.
ReplyDeletejennifer lachman
it was designed by a doctor
ReplyDeletei learned that it is good for people (like me) who have carpel tunnel.
ReplyDeleteI learned that it can help prevent hand problems in children.
ReplyDeleteI learned that it was designed by a doctor who needed a better pen. If it works for him it will work for me.
ReplyDeleteI learned that it is beneficial for those with mild carpal tunnel syndrome.
ReplyDeleteYou can order ink refills online.
ReplyDeleteI learned that the pen's detailed contours are perfectly engineered to follow the anatomy of the hand.
ReplyDeleteJennifer L.
jentam777 at gmail dot com
The UGLee Pen only weights 11 grams. That is less than 1/2 ounce!
ReplyDeleteThank you for hosting this giveaway
Louis
pumuckler {at} gmail {dot} com
I learned that Dr. Lee created the Uglee Pen after writing so many papers for his higher education! I guess they didn't have computers then? Thanks so much for the AWESOME giveaway from karmakaytlyn@yahoo.com!
ReplyDeleteI learned that . With the UGLEE Pen, you pick it up and it sort of sticks to your fingers without being sticky
ReplyDeleteJessica Cox
momma62404@yahoo.com
I learned that The UGLee Pen only weights 11 grams!
ReplyDeletenatalie9103@hotmail.com
I found out the pen is refillable
ReplyDeleteJodi T
trublujo at hotmail dot com
Learned that he developed it after suffering hand cramps during medical school & residency.
ReplyDeletecgclynsg0 at gmail dot com
it is made by a doctor for the best fit for your hand
ReplyDeletevmkids3 at msn dot com
I learned that the foam is antimicrobial and that the pens have many testimonials standing behind them! joleehamlin [at] comcast [dot] net
ReplyDeleteI found out that Uglee pen stands for ultimate grip Dr. Lee pen
ReplyDeleteI learned are very lightweight and only weigh 11 grams! Happy holidays! Thanks so much for the fantastic giveaway!
ReplyDeleteRenee Walters
Bored2quickly@hotmail.com
It only weighs 11 grams
ReplyDeletealicia75136@yahoo.com
Kids ar risk for stress injury in factthat can be where it starts because of under developed muscles its easy for kids to accumulaste small injury. Using UGLee Pens and help can prevent future hand problems.
ReplyDeleteThe UGLee Pen only weighs 11 grams.
ReplyDeletelearn that they way 11 grams ty.
ReplyDeletevivianbl@olg.com