Google+ REVIEW: Phit Grip - Antimicrobial Non-Slip Shopping Cart Cover | Callista's Ramblings

Tuesday, January 03, 2012

REVIEW: Phit Grip - Antimicrobial Non-Slip Shopping Cart Cover

There are all kinds of products on the market that protect babies from the germs of shopping carts but what about adults without children, or those who didn't bring their children? How can they prevent getting germs while shopping?

PhitGrip is a company that makes antimicrobial non slip grips for weight lifting and now they have a special grip for shopping carts.

(c) phitgrip.com

The grip doesn't just cover the cart with something clean to hold on to, it also has a anti-microbial surface that scares away staph and e coli germs. Plus it provides a nice comfortable grip which is easier on your hands and its only $11.99!

You could easily stick it in your car with your reusable grocery bags to be taken into a store with you whenever you go. It feels like foam so it could easily be wiped clean before the next use or even bent to fit into a tight spot in your car.

Buy Here and check Phit Grip out on Facebook and Twitter

*Disclosure: I received the product(s) mentioned above free of charge by the company or PR representative for evaluation purposes. No other compensation was provided. See my Disclosure Policy for more information. 

18 comments:

  1. thanks for introducing this wonderful product.....

    ReplyDelete
  2. Stopping by from the Alexa hop!
    Dede Z.

    PS. That is a great, handy product!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love it! What a great product! I always try to clean the handle of the grocery cart before I use it. They are so dirty, ugh. Love this item. Thanks!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Interesting... I thought I would want one of those shopping cart covers for my daughter and quickly realized anything that took extra time to when loading her in the cart was not a necessity!

    ReplyDelete
  5. oooo, i love that idea!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Great idea, you never know who has had the trolley before you do you x

    ReplyDelete
  7. Amazing...What will they think of next?

    ReplyDelete
  8. Deb Dorrington8:09 PM

    This is a super idea, I always wipe down the trolley handles before I use them. I think this product would be great for Moms with little ones!

    ReplyDelete
  9. That is a great idea! I need this so badly

    ReplyDelete
  10. great product !!!
    thanks
    enterthegieaways at gmail dot com

    ReplyDelete
  11. That is a great product. I try to remember to always use the wipes, but sometimes I forget or even worse they are out of them or all dried up so are worthless.

    ReplyDelete
  12. This is a great invention. I hate germs. Thanks for sharing it.

    ReplyDelete
  13. visited to read the review again
    thanks

    enterthegieaways at gmail dot com

    ReplyDelete
  14. This is an awesome product. I am usually so grossed out by shopping carts.

    ReplyDelete
  15. I knew they made the grips for weights, but didn't know about the grip for the shopping carts. I think they are really on to something here...there are so many times when they are out of wipes to use to wipe the handle off before using it.

    ReplyDelete
  16. Oh I love that!!

    ReplyDelete
  17. I have actually used PhitGrip before. It is wonderful!

    -Jennifer, Jennifer's Deals

    ReplyDelete
  18. Very interesting. I'll have to check this out. I know those shopping carts can get pretty bad with germs. I try everything I can to minimize our chances of getting sick. It seems to take forever for Lil Miss to heal because of her Pica. Her immune system isn't what it should be because of this. Thanks for posting.

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...