It’s Easter Time with Dinosaur Train!
Buddy and his family and friends learn all about the different types of eggs and how different Dinosaurs, have different types of eggs and care for them differently too.
The DVD has the main Eggstravaganza episode plus a bonus 8 episodes for a total run time of approx. 100 minutes. If you have seen Dinosaur Train, you know that each episode includes a segment by Dr. Scott the Palaeontologist where kids can learn how what was shown in the DVD, relates to actual Dinosaurs.
Other special features included an Interactive Game, Coloring Pages, Dinosaur Reference Guide and Information for Parents.
Eggstravaganza: Buddy and Don stumble upon a mystery when they find unhatched eggs on their beach. Soon all the kids join in to solve the mystery, as they figure out that the eggs belong to an overprotective, caring mom named Olivia Oviraptor who is just trying to keep her eggs safe.
- The Egg Stealer?
- Hatching Party
- Tank’s Baby Brother
- Diamond Anniversary
- Nursery Car
- All Kinds of Families
- A Sea Turtle Tale
- The Good Mom
DO YOUR KIDS LIKE DINOSAUR TRAIN?
*Disclosure: I received the product(s) mentioned above free of charge by the company or PR representative for evaluation purposes. No other compensation was provided. See my Disclosure Policy for more information.
Actually, I've never actually of dinosaur train. I bet my granddaughter would know if I asked her :) Sounds pretty cool though!
ReplyDeleteoh fun, my boys love the dinosaur train!
ReplyDeleteI really like the theme song for this show!
ReplyDeleteI've never heard of Dinosaur Train but it's great to learn about! Thanks for sharing :)
ReplyDeleteMy 3 year old loves it. She sings the song and watches on Netflix
ReplyDeleteThis looks like a great show! I will have to have my daughter check it out!!
ReplyDeleteSounds like a cute DVD
ReplyDeleteWhirlwind of Surprises
My neices would like this. They love DINOSAURS!!
ReplyDelete